In this blog, we have provided CUET (UG) reasoning MCQs questions of blood relation with their answers to practice for your General test of CUET (UG) . Common University Entrance Test (CUET (UG) – 2022) will be conducted by NTA in India for students looking for their admission into the Undergraduate Programmes for all the Central Universities (CUs) like DU, JNU, JMI, BHU, AMU, etc. in India .
We have provided various reasoning topic mcq questions for CUET to practice which will help you to score good marks in your CUET ( UG) exam .Below are the blood relation reasoning questions with their answers For CUET(UG).
Blood Relation Questions for CUET:
The Answer is also given at the end for your reference.
- Introducing Reena, Monika said, ‘She is the only daughter of my father’s only daughter.’ How is Monika related to Reena?
(a) Aunt (b) Niece
(c) Mother (d) Cousin
- Pointing to a man, a woman said, ‘His mother is the only daughter of my mother.’ How is the woman related to the mother?
(a) Mother (b) Daughter
(c) Sister (d) Grandmother
- Pointing to Ketan, Namrata said, ‘He is the son of my father’s only son’. How is Ketan’s mother related to Namrata?
(a) Daughter (b) Aunt
(c) Sister (d) Sister-in-law
- Pointing to a man on the stage, Rashi said, ‘He is the brother of the daughter of the wife of my husband’. How is the man on the stage related to Rashi?
(a) Son (b) Husband
(c) Cousin (d) Nephew
- How is Sameer related to Akbar if Sameer introduced Akbar as his maternal grandmother’s only son’s son?
(a) Brother (b) Son
(c) Maternal Uncle (d) Cousin
- Deepak said to Nitin, ‘That boy playing football is the younger of the two brothers of the daughter of my father’s wife.’ How is the boy playing football related to Deepak?
(a) Son (b) Brother
(c) Cousin (d) Nephew
- Malini said, ‘‘Rohit is my maternal aunt’s mother’s only son’s son’’. How is Malini related to Rohit?
(a) Cousin (b) Mother
(c) Sister (d) Daughter
- Ram said, ‘‘Sita is my paternal great grandfather’s only son’s only daughter-in-law’’. How is Sita related to Ram?
(a) Maternal Aunt (b) Paternal Aunt
(c) Mother (d) Sister
- Pointing to a photograph, a person tells his friend, ‘She is the granddaughter of the elder brother of my father’. How is the girl in the photograph related to this man?
(a) Niece (b) Sister
(c) Aunt (d) Sister-in-law
- Pointing to a gentleman, Deepak said, ‘His only brother is the father of my daughter’s father’. How is the gentleman related to Deepak?
(a) Grandfather (b) Father
(c) Brother-in-law (d) Uncle
- Showing a man, a woman said, “His brother’s father is the only son of my grandfather”. How is the woman related to the man?
(a) Aunt (b) Sister
(c) Daughter (d) Mother
- Mathew told his friend Shyam, pointing to a photograph, “Her father is the only son of my mother”. The photograph is of whom?
(a) Mathew’s niece (b) Mathew’s mother
(c) Mathew’s daughter (d) Mathew’s sister
- Looking at a photograph, a person said, “I have no brother or sister but that man’s father is my father’s son”. At whose photograph was the person looking at?
(a) His son’s (b) His nephew
(c) His father’s (d) His own
- Bina is the daughter of Mohan who is the only son-in-law of Meena. Meena has only one child. Kiran is the granddaughter of Meena. How is Kiran Related to Bina?
(a) Sister (b) Daughter
(c) Maternal aunt (d) Mother
- E is the daughter of P who is the husband of the only daughter-in-law of K. How is E related to K?
(a) Daughter (b) Granddaughter
(c) Grandmother (d) Mother
- P’s father is Q’s son. M is the paternal uncle of P and N is the brother of Q. How is N related to M?
(a) Brother (b) Nephew
(c) Cousin (d) None of these
- Q is the brother of R. P is the sister of Q. T is the brother of S. S is the daughter of R. How is P related to T?
(a) Uncle (b) Aunt
(c) Brother (d) Mother
- M is the son of N. O is the father of N. P is the father of M. How is N related to P?
(a) Wife (b) Husband
(c) Father (d) Mother
- P’s father Q, is B’s paternal uncle and A’ s husband M, is P’s only paternal uncle. How is A
related to B?
(a) Cousin (b) Aunt
(c) Mother (d) Data inadequate
- Q is the son of P, X is the daughter of Q,R is theaunty (Bua) of X and L is the son of R, then what is L to P?
(a) Grandson (b) Grand daughter
(c) Daughter (d) Nephew
- If ‘P$Q’ means ‘P is father of Q’, ‘P # Q’ means ‘P is mother of Q’, ‘P * Q’ means ‘P is sister of Q’, then how is D related to N in N# A $ B * D?
(c) Grand daughter
(d) Data inadequate
- If ‘P × Q’ means ‘P is the daughter of Q’, ‘P + Q’ means ‘P is the father of Q’, ‘ P ÷ Q, means ‘P is the mother of Q’ and ‘P − Q’ means ‘P is the brother of Q’, then in the expression A B C E F ÷ + − × , how is A related to F?
(a) Mother (b) Aunt
(c) Daughter-in-law (d) None of these
- ‘P−Q’ means ‘P is the mother of Q’, ‘P × Q’ means ‘P is the father of Q’ and ‘P+Q’ means ‘P is the daughter of Q’. Now, if M N T Z − × + , then which of the following is not true?
(a) T is N’s daughter
(b) N is wife of Z
(c) M is mother-in-law of Z
(d) T is grand daughter of M
• ‘P ÷ Q’ means ‘P is sister of Q’
• ‘P × Q’ means ‘P is brother of Q’
• ‘P − Q’ means ‘P is mother of Q’
• ‘P + Q’ means ‘P is father of Q’
Then, which of the following means ‘ M is maternal uncle of T’ ?
(a) M K + T ÷
(b) M K + T ×
(c) M K T × −
(d) M K T ÷ −
• ‘P × Q’ means ‘P is wife of Q’
• ‘P ÷ Q’ means ‘P is father of Q’
• ‘P + Q’ means ‘P is son of Q’
• ‘P − Q’ means ‘P is sister of Q’
Then which of the following represent’s S is mother of T?
(a) S M H T × ÷ − (b) S M H T × − +
(c) M S H T × ÷ − (d) M S H + T
|NOTE:- If you need anything else like e-books, video lectures, syllabus, etc. regarding your Preparation / Examination then do 📌 mention it in the Comment Section below.|
Blood relation CUET reasoning questions answers :
|1. (c)||2. (a)||3. (d)||4. (a)||5. (d)|
|6. (b)||7. (a)||8. (c)||9. (a)||10. (d)|
|11. (b)||12. (c)||13. (a)||14. (a)||15. (b)|
|16. (d)||17. (b)||18. (a)||19. (c)||20. (a)|
|21. (d)||22. (d)||23. (b)||24. (c)||25. (a)|
Search keywords and tags
- cuet reasoning questions pdf
- reasoning questions and solutions
- cuet reasoning book
- cuet reasoning mock test
- reasoning questions for cuet 2023
- cuet subject related questions
- logical reasoning questions for CUET entrance
- CUET reasoning questions pdf