CSIR NET Chemical Science Handwritten Notes | CSIR NET CSIR NET Chemical Science Handwritten Notes PDF 2022 download | Chemical science csir net | Chemical science latest syllabus | Chemical science syllabus pdf | Chemical science latest syllabus | Chemical science syllabus pdf download | Chemical science 2022 syllabus | Chemical sciences syllabus | Chemical science 2022 latest syllabus
CSIR NET Chemical Science Notes PDF 2022 (Latest) Download
CSIR NET Chemical Science Latest Syllabus 2022 PDF : The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has announced the CSIR NET Chemical Syllabus 2022 on its main web portal, i.e., csirnet.nta.nic.in. The CSIR NET 2022 Chemical Science Syllabus can be accessed from their website and also it is available in PDF format So, Candidate can download in a PDF format so that candidates can make use of it without the Internet connection as well.
Every year NTA counduct this CSIR NET 2022 Chemical Science exam in the Month of February . And As per the official notice, the NTA shall be conducting the Joint CSIR-UGC NET Chemical Science 2022 on the scheduled date, i.e., February 5 and 6, 2022. That means only a few days have left. Therefore, we suggest all registered candidates prepare for the NET as early as possible using the detailed syllabus provided on this page below.
To increase the odds of being selected for the fellowship, lectureship, etc., all aspirants must get their hands on the subject-wise syllabus laid down in this inclusive article. In addition to offering the comprehensive CBT syllabus, we have also CSIR NET Physical science Exam Pattern 2022 so aspirants could score good marks on the test. The registered exam-takers must utilise the syllabus on this page and develop the best well-thought-out, exam-taking strategies to get the upper hand over the competition. Continue reading to find out which section of the syllabus the aspirants need to focus on first.
CSIR NET Chemical Science Eligibility Criteria 2022:
On their official website, the NTA has released the CSIR NET Chemical Science eligibility criteria. The new CSIR NET Exam dates have been set for February 15th and 18th, 2022. Interested candidates should check this website regularly for changes in CSIR NET eligibility for the year 2022. Candidates can find all necessary information on the CSIR NET Physical science eligibility criteria in this article.
CSIR NET Chemical Science Eligibility full Details 2022
To apply for the CSIR NET Chemical Science exam, candidates are required to meet all CSIR NET eligibility criteria required for the exam. CSIR NET Chemical Science is conducted to select the candidates for the position of Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship. Eligible candidates can apply for the CSIR NET Exam as per the application form date.
The detailed CSIR NET eligibility criteria include age limit, relaxation, and educational qualification. Candidates must also check the subject-wise educational eligibility before applying online. It is important to abide by the CSIR NET Eligibility 2022 for Life Science before the exam as it will prevent last-stage disqualification.
CSIR NET 2022 Educational Qualification
1. M.Sc or equivalent degree/Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS with at least:
- 55% marks for General and OBC candidates.
- 50% marks for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
2. Students enrolled for M.Sc or completed 10+2+3 years as on the closing date of online submission of the application form, under the Result Awaited (RA) category. Candidates will need to submit the attestation form which is duly certified by the Head of the Department.
3. B.Sc (Hons) or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least:
- 55% marks for General/OBC candidates.
- 50% marks for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
4. Candidates having a bachelor’s degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting enrolled for a Ph.D. within the validity period of two years. Students who have Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply only for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and not for Lectureship (LS).
5. Ph.D. degree holders who have passed Master’s degree before 19th September 1991 having at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for CSIR NET Exam for Lectureship only.
CSIR NET 2022 Age Limit and Relaxation
1. For JRF (NET):
- Maximum 28 years as on 01-01-2022
- Maximum 33 years as of 01-01-2022 for SC/ST/Persons with Disability(PwD)/female applicants
- Maximum 31 years as of 01-01-2022 for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) applicants.
2. For Lectureship (NET): No upper age limit
Candidates can also check the relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates in the upper age limit.
|Category||Relaxation in Age Limit (in years)|
|OBC (non-creamy layer)||3|
|Persons with disability (PwD)||5|
CSIR NET 2022 Reservation Criteria
CSIR has stipulated certain guidelines with respect to relaxation minimum marks required and upper age limit for candidates from different reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD) and female applicants
Category wise CSIR NET Relaxation of marks for eligible candidates from reserved categories is specified in the table below:
|Category||Relaxation in marks (In percentage)|
|Other Backward Classes||5%|
How To download the CSIR NET Chemical Science Notes PDF ?
CSIR NET 2022 Chemical Science Exam Overview
Before getting into the details of the CSIR NET Syllabus, let us have a look at the overview of the CSIR NET Chemical Science exam mentioned below:
|Name of the Exam||CSIR NET Chemical Science|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Purpose of Exam||Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship (LR)|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Number of Subjects||Five|
|Exam Sections||Three Parts – Part A, Part B and Part C|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Medium of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Negative marking||Marks deducted for every wrong answer|
Download GATE All Subjects [2007-2022] previous year Question Paper pdf
CSIR NET 2022 Exam Pattern – Chemical Science
In Chemical Science paper, there will be a total of 120 multiple choice questions, out of which candidates have to attempt only 75 questions.
1. There will be a maximum of 200 marks on the MCQ test paper for each subject.
2. The test would have a duration of three hours.
3. The question paper will be split into three sections:
- For all topics, part ‘A’ will be common.
- Part ‘B’ will have MCQs that are subject-related.
- In order to assess the application of scientific principles, Section ‘C’ would have theoretical questions.
4. Part A, B, and C will have 20, 40 and 60 questions wherein candidates have to attempt a maximum of 15, 35 and 25 questions respectively.
5. Each question will have four alternatives or responses, only one of them will be the correct answer.
6. Questions in Part A, B and C will carry 2, 2 and 4 marks respectively
7. There is a negative marking in Part A, B and C of 0.5, 0.5 and 1 marks for each incorrect answers.
The table below explains the section-wise exam marking scheme for Life Sciences:
|Section||Part A||Part B||Part C||Total|
|Maximum Questions to attempt||15||35||25||75|
|Correct Answer marks||2||2||4||–|
|Deduction for every wrong Answer||0.5||0.5||1||–|
|Total time||–||–||–||180 minutes|
CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship and Lecturer-ship
Inorganic Chemistry :
- Chemical periodicity
- Structure and bonding in homo- and heteronuclear molecules, including shapes of molecules (VSEPR Theory).
- Concepts of acids and bases, Hard-Soft acid base concept, Non-aqueous solvents.
- Main group elements and their compounds: Allotropy, synthesis, structure and bonding, industrial importance of the compounds.
- Transition elements and coordination compounds: structure, bonding theories, spectral and magnetic properties, reaction mechanisms.6i
- Inner transition elements: spectral and magnetic properties, redox chemistry, analytical applications.
- Organometallic compounds: synthesis, bonding and structure, and reactivity. Organometallics in homogeneous catalysis.
- Cages and metal clusters.
- Analytical chemistry- separation, spectroscopic, electro- and thermoanalytical methods.
- Bioinorganic chemistry: photosystems, porphyrins, metalloenzymes, oxygen transport, electron- transfer reactions; nitrogen fixation, metal complexes in medicine.
- Characterisation of inorganic compounds by IR, Raman, NMR, EPR, Mössbauer, UV-vis, NQR, MS, electron spectroscopy and microscopic techniques.
- Nuclear chemistry: nuclear reactions, fission and fusion, radio-analytical techniques and activation analysis.
Physical Chemistry :
- Basic principles of quantum mechanics: Postulates; operator algebra; exactly-solvable systems: particle-in-a-box, harmonic oscillator and the hydrogen atom, including shapes of atomic orbitals; orbital and spin angular momenta; tunneling.
- Approximate methods of quantum mechanics: Variational principle; perturbation theory up to second order in energy; applications.
- Atomic structure and spectroscopy; term symbols; many-electron systems and antisymmetry principle.
- Chemical bonding in diatomics; elementary concepts of MO and VB theories; Huckel theory for conjugated π-electron systems.
- Chemical applications of group theory; symmetry elements; point groups; character tables; selection rules.
- Molecular spectroscopy: Rotational and vibrational spectra of diatomic molecules; electronic spectra; IR and Raman activities – selection rules; basic principles of magnetic resonance.
- Chemical thermodynamics: Laws, state and path functions and their applications; thermodynamic description of various types of processes; Maxwell’s relations; spontaneity and equilibria; temperature and pressure dependence of thermodynamic quantities; Le Chatelier principle; elementary description of phase transitions; phase equilibria and phase rule; thermodynamics of ideal and non-ideal gases, and solutions.
- Statistical thermodynamics: Boltzmann distribution; kinetic theory of gases; partition functions and their relation to thermodynamic quantities – calculations for model systems.
- Electrochemistry: Nernst equation, redox systems, electrochemical cells; Debye-Huckel theory; electrolytic conductance – Kohlrausch’s law and its applications; ionic equilibria; conductometric and potentiometric titrations.
- Chemical kinetics: Empirical rate laws and temperature dependence; complex reactions; steady state approximation; determination of reaction mechanisms; collision and transition state theories of rate constants; unimolecular reactions; enzyme kinetics; salt effects; homogeneous catalysis; photochemical reactions.
- Colloids and surfaces: Stability and properties of colloids; isotherms and surface area; heterogeneous catalysis.
- Solid state: Crystal structures; Bragg’s law and applications; band structure of solids.
- Polymer chemistry: Molar masses; kinetics of polymerization.
- Data analysis: Mean and standard deviation; absolute and relative errors; linear regression; covariance and correlation coefficient.
Organic Chemistry :
- IUPAC nomenclature of organic molecules including regio- and stereoisomers.
- Principles of stereochemistry: Configurational and conformational isomerism in acyclic and cyclic compounds; stereogenicity, stereoselectivity, enantioselectivity, diastereoselectivity and asymmetric induction.
- Aromaticity: Benzenoid and non-benzenoid compounds – generation and reactions.
- Organic reactive intermediates: Generation, stability and reactivity of carbocations, carbanions, free radicals, carbenes, benzynes and nitrenes.
- Organic reaction mechanisms involving addition, elimination and substitution reactions with electrophilic, nucleophilic or radical species. Determination of reaction pathways.
- Common named reactions and rearrangements – applications in organic synthesis.
- Organic transformations and reagents: Functional group interconversion including oxidations and reductions; common catalysts and reagents (organic, inorganic, organometallic and enzymatic). Chemo, regio and stereoselective transformations.
- Concepts in organic synthesis: Retrosynthesis, disconnection, synthons, linear and convergent synthesis, umpolung of reactivity and protecting groups.
- Asymmetric synthesis: Chiral auxiliaries, methods of asymmetric induction –substrate, reagent and catalyst controlled reactions; determination of enantiomeric and diastereomeric excess; enantio-discrimination. Resolution – optical and kinetic.
- Pericyclic reactions – electrocyclisation, cycloaddition, sigmatropic rearrangements and other related concerted reactions. Principles and applications of photochemical reactions in organic chemistry.
- Synthesis and reactivity of common heterocyclic compounds containing one or two heteroatoms (O, N, S).
- Chemistry of natural products: Carbohydrates, proteins and peptides, fatty acids, nucleic acids, terpenes, steroids and alkaloids. Biogenesis of terpenoids and alkaloids.
- Structure determination of organic compounds by IR, UV-Vis, 1H & 13C NMR and Mass spectroscopic techniques.
- Chemistry in nanoscience and technology.
- Catalysis and green chemistry.
- Medicinal chemistry.
- Supramolecular chemistry.
- Environmental chemistry.
Download CSIR NET Chemical Science Handwritten Notes pdf free
|》 Chemical Bonding & Main Group Elements||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|》 Chemical Kinetics||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|》 Coordination Chemistry , Bioinorganic, Lanthenide & Actenide||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|》 Solid State||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|》 Group Theory||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|》 Electrochemistry||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|》 Aromacity , Pericyclic & Photochemistry||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|》 Organic Synthesis Reagents||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|》 Organometallic Chemistry||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|》 Sterochemistry||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|》 Spectrochemistry||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|》 Mass Spectroscopy||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|》 General Organic Chemistry||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|》 Organic Reaction Mechanism & Name Reaction||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|》Pericylic Reaction||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|》Quantum Chemistry||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|NOTE : – If you need anything else more like ebooks, video lectures, syllabus etc regarding your Preperation / Examination then do 📌 mention in the Comment Section below|
SCHAUM’S OUTline More Book pdf
- Schaum’s Outlines Probability and Statistics Book pdf Download 2022 free
- Schaum’s Outline Advanced Calculus Book pdf Download 2022
- Schaum’s Outline Abstract Algebra Book pdf Download 2022 free
- Schaum’s Outline Discrete Mathematics Book pdf Download 2022 free
- Schaum’s Outline Mathematical Handbook of Formulas and Tables Book pdf Download 2022 free
- Schaum’s Outline Beginning Statistics Book pdf Download 2022 free
- Schaum’s Outline Vector Analysis Book pdf Download 2022 free
- Schaum’s Outline Linear Algebra Book pdf Download 2022 free
- Schaum’s Outline Partial Differential Equations Book pdf Download 2022 free
Important Searches & Tags
- CSIR NET Chemical Science Handwritten Notes
- CSIR NET Chemical Science solved question paper PDF
- Arihant CSIR NET chemical science book PDF free download
- CSIR NET Chemistry topic wise questions PDF
- CSIR NET Study Material pdf
- CSIR NET Chemical Science Syllabus PDF
- CSIR NET Chemical Science Books
- Upkar CSIR Chemical Science pdf free download
- IFAS Chemistry Study material PDF
- Quantum Chemistry Notes for CSIR NET PDF
- CSIR NET Chemical Science Syllabus 2022
- Best study material for CSIR NET Chemical Sciences
- CSIR NET Chemical Science Question Paper
- SET Chemical Science Study Material