In this blog you will get CUET general mental ability test reasoning direction sense mcq questions with answers for general test of CUET undergraduate exam .CUET General Mental Ability Topic-wise Practice Questions and Answers is provided on our website examflame.com which you can use to improve your score .
CUET is earlier known as CUCET and now it become mandatory for students who are seeking to take admission in undergraduate and post graduate courses of various central universities such as DU , JNU etc. CUET general mental ability test consist questions from verbal reasoning , logical reasoning and other general topics . Below we have provided Direction sense reasoning topic mcq with answer.
CUET Reasoning-Direction sense mcq questions :
Answer of the below mcq questions of direction sense verbal reasoning for CUET is given in the end .
- A boy goes in South direction, then he turns towards left and travels for some distance. After that he turns right and moves certain distance. At last he turns left and travel again for some distance. Now, in which direction is he moving?
(a) South (b) West
(c) East (d) North
- I was facing East from where I turned to my left and walked 12 ft, then I turned towards right and walked 6 ft, After that I walked 6 ft in South direction and at last I walked 6 ft in the West. Then, in which direction am I standing from the original point?
(a) West (b) East
(c) South (d) North
- Ram is to the South of Aishwarya and to the West of Rani. If Priyanka is to the South of Ram, then in which direction is Priyanka with respect to Rani?
(a) South (b) North-East
(c) South-West (d) North
- There are four roads. I have come from the South and want to go the temple. The road to the right leads me towards the coffee house while straight road leads to the college. In which direction is the temple?
(a) North (b) East (c) South (d) West
- I am facing North. I turn 135º in clockwise direction, then 180º in anti-clockwise direction. What direction am I facing now?
(a) North-East (b) West
(c) South-East (d) North-West
- Rama is facing East. He turns 90º in clockwise direction, and then 135º in anti-clockwise direction and then again 90º in clockwise direction. Which direction is she facing now?
(a) South-East (b) South
(c) North-East (d) South-West
- A person walks away from his house at 8:00 am and observes his shadow to his right. Then, he turns towards his left and then again towards his right. Which direction is he facing now?
(a) West (b) South
(c) North (d) East
- One day, during Sunset, two friends Sudhir and Amit were talking, facing each other. If Amit’s shadow was on his right then in which direction is Aman facing? If Aman faces the direction opposite of what Sudhir is facing?
(a) North (b) West
(c) East (d) South
- The time in a clock is quarter past twelve. If the hour hand points to the East, then towards which direction the minute hand is pointing?
(a) South-West (b) South
(c) West (d) North
- A direction pole was situated on the road crossing. Due to an accident, the pole turned in such a manner that the pointer which was showing East, started showing South. Sita, a traveller went to the wrong direction thinking it to be West. In what direction actually she was travelling?
(a) North (b) West (c) East (d) South
- While facing East you turn to your left and walk 10 yards. Then, turn to your left and walk 10 yards and now turn 45° to your right and go straight to cover 50 yards. Now, in what direction are you with respect to the starting point?
(a) North-East (b) North
(c) South-East (d) North-West
- A house faces North. A man coming out of his house walked straight for 10 m, turned left and walked 25 m. He then turned right and walked 5 m and again turned right and walked 25 m. How far is he from his house?
(a) 15 m (b) 55 m
(c) 60 m (d) 65 m
- A cyclist goes 30 km to North and then turning East he goes 40 km. Again, he turns to his right and goes 20 km. After this, he turns to his right and goes 40 km. How far is he from his starting point?
(a) 6 km (b) 10 km
(c) 25 km (d) 40 km
- A boat moves from port towards East. After sailing for 9 miles, it turns towards right and covers another 12 miles. If it wants to go back to the port, what is the shortest distance now from its position?
(a) 21 miles (b) 20 miles
(c) 18 miles (d) 15 miles
- A cyclist rides 40 km to the East, turns North and rides 20 km, again turns left and rides 20 km. How far is he from his starting point?
(a) 0 km (b) 10 km
(c) 15 km (d) 20 2 km
- A man travels 4 km due North, then travels 6 km due East and further travels 4 km due North. How far is he from the starting point?
(a) 6 m (b) 14 km
(c) 8 km (d) 10 km
- A and B starts walking from same point. A goes North and covers 3 km, then turns right and covers 4 km. B goes West and covers 5 km. Then, turns right and covers 3 km. How far apart are they from each other?
(a) 10 km (b) 9 km
(c) 8 km (d) 5 km
- Rohit walked 25 m towards South. Then he turned to his left and walked 20 m. He then turned to his left and walked 25 m. He again turned to his right and walked 15 m. At what distance is he from his starting point and in which direction?
(a)35 m, East (b) 35 m, North
(c) 40 m, East (d) 60 m, East
- Starting from a point P, Rohan walked 20 m towards South. He turned left and walked 30 m. He then turned left and walked 20 m. He again turned left and walked 40 m and reached point Q. How far and in which direction is the point Q from the point P?
(a) 20 m, West (b) 10 m, East
(c) 10 m, West (d) 10 m, North
- Mohan left for his office in his car. He drove 15 km towards North and then 10 km towards West. He then turned to the South and covered 5 km. Further he turned to the East and moved 8 km. Finally, he turned right and drove 10 km. How far and in which direction is he from his starting point?
(a) 2 km, West (b) 5 km, East
(c) 3 km, North (d) 6 km, South
- Ramesh walks 10 m towards South. Turning to the left, he walks 20 m and then moves to his right. After moving a distance of 20 m, he turns to the right and then walks 20 m. Finally, he turns to the right and moves a distance of 10 m. How far and in which direction is he from the starting point?
(a) 10 m, North (b) 20 m, South
(c) 20 m, North (d) 10 m, South
- How far is point F form point A?
(a) 43 m (b) 4 m
(c) 3 m (d) 5 m
- How far and in which direction is point G from point A?
(a) 3 m, North (b) 5 m, North
(c) 4 m, North (d) 4 m, South
CUET reasoning Direction sense MCQs answers :
1. (c) 2. (d) 3. (c) 4. (d) 5. (d) 6. (a) 7. (b) 8. (a) 9. (b) 10. (a) 11. (d) 12. (a) 13. (b) 14. (d) 15. (d) 16. (d) 17. (b) 18. (a) 19. (c) 20. (a) 21. (b) 22. (d) 23. (a)
Search keywords and tags :
- cuet general test pdf
- cuet general test pattern
- cuet general test question paper
- cuet general test syllabus
- cuet general test mock
- cuet general test book
- cuet general test preparation
- cuet general test syllabus 2022