Here you will get CUET Puzzle reasoning questions and their answers for general test of CUET . CUET undergraduate test section-3 (General test) consist of reasoning question . So here we have provided puzzle reasoning questions with answer which will help you to practice for your CUET UG general test .
Common University Entrance Test (CUET (UG) – 2022) will be conducted by NTA in India for students looking for their admission into the Undergraduate Programmes for all the Central Universities (CUs) like DU, JNU, JMI, BHU, AMU, etc. in India . The test will be conducted into CBT mode and MCQs qwill be asked .
We have provided various reasoning topic mcq questions for CUET to practice which will help you to score good marks in your CUET ( UG) exam .Below are the Puzzle reasoning questions with their answers .
Puzzles reasoning questions for CUET general test :
The answers of the questions is given at the end from where you can check your answers .
- A ate grapes and pineapple, B ate grapes and oranges, C ate oranges, pineapple and apple, D ate grapes, apple and pineapple. After taking fruits, B and C fell sick. In the light of the above facts, it can be said that the cause of sickness was
(a) apple (b) pineapple
(c) grapes (d) oranges
- A, B, C, D and E belong to five different cities P, Q, R, S and T (not necessarily in that order). Each one ofthem comes from a different city. Further it is given that,
I. B and C do not belong to Q.
II. B and E do not belong to P and R.
III. A and C do not belong to R, S and T.
IV. D and E do not belong to Q and T.
Which one of the following statements is not correct?
(a) C belongs to P (b) D belongs to R
(c) A belongs to Q (d) B belongs to S
- Six friends James, Deepak, Hari, Rahul, Vikram and Imran went for a picnic where they decided to play kabaddi. They divided themselves into two different teams with Deepak, Rahul and Vikram in Team-1 and rest in Team-2. Deepak and Imran were fat, but others were thin. Rahul and James were cheating, but other played the game fairly. Who was/were the friend/friends who played the game fairly from the Team-2?
(a) Imran and James (b) Imran alone
(c) Hari and Imran (d) Hari alone
- Five friends, Ramesh, Jim, Manish, Nilesh, Sagar went for interviews in five different companies A, B, C, D and E, but not in the same order, wearing different ties viz. Green, Red, Blue, Yellow and Orange but not in the same order. Nilesh did not go to company B and was not wearing a Green or Orange colour tie. The person who went to company B wearing a Blue colour tie and the person who went to company E was wearing a Yellow colour tie. Manish and Sagar did not go to the company B. Jim went to company D and was wearing a Red coloured tie. Who is working in company B?
(a) Sagar (b) Ramesh
(c) Nilesh (d) Manish
- A, B, C and D are sitting around a circular table and discussing about their home town
I. A is sitting opposite to the person who belongs to Shimla.
II. B is sitting to the right of the person who belongs to Lucknow.
III. The person who belongs to Delhi is sitting to the left of the person who belongs to Bhopal.
IV. P is sitting opposite to C.
A and B belong to which place ?
(a) Bhopal and Lucknow (b) Lucknow and Shimla
(c) Bhopal and Shimla (d) Bhopal and Delhi
- There are four boxes, J, K, L and M in which four types of fruits are stored viz. Litchi, Apple, Grapes and Mango. Boxes are arranged in a certain manner from top to bottom. There are two boxes between K and L. The box in which Grapes are stored is above L, but not immediate above. The Box in which Apple is stored is immediate below M, but not stored in Box L. Litchi box is above the Mango box, but not immediate above Apple box. In which of the following box Litchi is stored?
(a) J (b) M (c) K (d) L
- In a four day period–Monday through Thursday, each of the following temporary office workers worked only one day, each on a different day. Jai was scheduled to work on Monday but he traded with Raj, who was originally scheduled to work on Wednesday. Farid traded with Kajal, who was originally scheduled to work on Thursday. Finally, Jai traded with Kajal. After all the switching was done, who worked on Tuesday?
(a) Jai (b) Farid
(c) Raj (d) Kajal
- A, B, C, D, E, F and G are members of a family consisting of 4 adults and 3 children, two of whom, F and G are girls, A and D are brothers and A is a doctor. E is an engineer married to one of the brothers and has two children. B is married to D and G is their child. Who is C?
(a) G’s father (b) F’s father
(c) E’s daughter (d) A’s son
- In a family of six, there are three men A, B and C and three women R, S and T. The six persons are Architect, Lawyer, CA, Professor, Doctor and Engineer by profession, but not in the same order. There are two married couples and two unmarried persons. C is not R’s husband. The Doctor is married to a Lawyer. R’s grandfather is a Professor. B is neither A’s son nor he is an Architect or a Professor. The Lawyer is T’s daughter-in-law. C is T’s son and the Engineer’s father. A is married to the CA. Which among the following is the correct pair of married couples?
(a) AS and CR (b) AC and SR
(c) AT and CS (d) AT and RB
- Eight students A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are going to college in two cars and following are conditions. There are four students in each car. A is in the same car in which D is sitting but H is not in the same car. B and C are not in the car in which D is sitting. F is sitting with A and E.
Four students sitting in the same car are
(a) A, B, G, H (b) B, D, F, G
(c) B, C, G, H (d) A, C, D, E
- P, Q, R, S, T, U are 6 members of a family in which there are two married couples. T, a teacher, is married to a doctor who is mother of R and U. Q, the lawyer, is married to P. P has one son and one grandson. Of the two married ladies one is a housewife. There is also one student and one male engineer in the family. Which of the following is true about the grand-daughter of the family?
(a) She is a lawyer (b) She is an engineer
(c) She is a student (d) She is a doctor
- Six students A, B, C, D, E, F are sitting on the ground. A and B belong to Ruby House, while the rest belong to Emerald House. D and F are tall, while others are short. C and D are wearing glasses, while others are not wearing. Which girl of Emerald House who is tall and wearing glasses?
(a) B (b) C
(c) D (d) A
Directions (Q. Nos. 13-15) Consider the following information and answer questions based on it. P, Q, R and S are four friends who pursue teaching, law, banking, cooking and own red, blue, white and yellow house, in a random order. An individual owns only one house and pursues only one profession.
- P owns a red house and is not a banker.
- The owner of blue house is lawyer.
- The colour of S’s house is neither yellow nor white.
- R is a teacher.
- The owner of the blue house is
(a) S (b) R
(c) Q (d) Cannot be determined
- Q is a
(a) Lawyer (b) Banker
(c) Cook (d) Teacher
- White house is owned by
(a) Q (b) R
(c) S (d) Cannot be determined
Directions (Q. Nos. 16-18) Consider the following information and answer the questions based on it. The likes and professions of five friends Rosy, Mary, Lily, Andy and Daisy are given.
- Rosy likes yellow and is a student.
- The librarian likes green.
- Mary and Andy like purple and blue respectively and neither of them is a teacher.
- Lily likes brown and the inspector likes blue.
- One of the five is a principal.
- Which colour does the teacher like?
(a) Blue (b) Brown (c) Purple (d) Green
- Who is the principal?
(a) Daisy (b) Andy (c) Mary (d) Lily
- Which among the following is the wrong pair?
(a) Andy-Inspector (b) Purple-Principal
(c) Daisy-Green (d) Rosy-Teacher
Directions (Q. Nos. 19-21) Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below it.
- There are six members in a family in which there are two married couples.
- Sandhya, a lawyer, is married to the engineer and is mother of Charu and Suraj.
- Bhuvanesh, the teacher, is married Aruna.
- Aruna has one son and grandson.
- Of the two married ladies one is a housewife.
- There is also one student and one male doctor in the family.
- How is Aruna related to Charu?
(a) Sister (b) Mother
(c) Grandfather (d) Grandmother
- Who among the following is the housewife?
(a) Charu (b) Aruna
(c) Sandhiya (d) None of the above
- Which of the following is true about the grand-daughter in the family?
(a) She is a doctor (b) She is a teacher
(c) She is a student (d) Data inadequate
Puzzle reasoning questions answers :
1. (d) 2. (d) 3. (d) 4. (b) 5. (c) 6. (c) 7. (a) 8. (d) 9. (c) 10. (c) 11. (c) 12. (c) 13. (a) 14. (b) 15. (d) 16. (b) 17. (c) 18. (d) 19. (d) 20. (b) 21. (c)
More reasoning question for CUET (UG) you may like :
- CUET (UG) Reasoning – Ranking mcq questions with answer
- CUET Reasoning questions of Alphabet and Jumbling
- CUET UG Reasoning – classification questions with answers 2022
- CUET Reasoning -blood relation questions with answers
- CUET Reasoning – Puzzle Test questions with answers
- CUET Reasoning questions with answer of Number series
- CUET reasoning -Sitting Arrangement Questions with answers
- CUET (UG) Direction sense Reasoning questions with answers
- CUET Reasoning Coding and Decoding MCQ Question Answers
- CUET UG 2023 -Analogy questions and answers pdf
Search keywords and tags :
- cuet reasoning questions pdf
- reasoning questions and solutions
- cuet reasoning book
- cuet reasoning mock test
- reasoning questions for cuet 2022
- cuet subject related questions
- logical reasoning questions for cuet
- cuet reasoning questions pdf