In this blog , you will get CUET UG section-3 general test reasoning topic Sitting Arrangement mcq questions with answer for practice .The Common University Entrance Test (CUET), earlier known as Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) . Sitting Arrangement is a chapter in general mental ability of general test of CUET UG section -3 . Answer of the questions is given at the end below .
CUET general test consist questions from reasoning and this sitting arrangement reasonging mock test helps you to practice for your CUET general mental ability . CUET (UG) is a undergraduate test conducted by NTA for students who are looking to join for DU, JNU, Jamia Millia, BHU, AMU and All other Central Universities (CUs) for pursuing their graduation in various stream . You should check CUET UG syllabus 2023 to plan your preparation .
CUET Sitting Arrangement Reasoning Questions :
The answers of the questions is given at the end from where you can check your answers .
- Five friends are sitting in a row facing South. Here, Mohan is between Balu and Raju and Raju is to the immediate right of Praveen and Amith is to the right of Balu. Who is in extreme right end?
(a) Amith (b) Balu
(c) Praveen (d) Mohan
- Five students Priyanka, Mary, Sunil, Asha and Ryan are standing in a line. Priyanka and Sunil are standing ahead of Ryan. Sunil is standing between Ryan and Asha. Between Sunil and Mary, Ryan is standing. Who is the first in the line?
(a) Asha (b) Sunil
(c) Ryan (d) Priyanka
- Five different coloured buses are standing in a row facing South. Black coloured bus is standing in the immediate right of Red. Green colour is between Blue and Yellow. Yellow colour is between Black and Green. Which coloured bus is standing in the middle?
(a) Yellow (b) Blue
(c) Black (d) Green
- Six friends A, B, C, D, E and F are sitting in a row facing East. C is between A and E. B is just to the right of E but left of D. F is not at the right end. Who is at the right end?
(a) D (b) B
(c) E (d) C
- There are five different houses, A to E, in a row. A is to the right of B and E is to the left of C and right of A, B is to the right of D. Which of the houses is in the middle?
(a) A (b) B
(c) C (d) D
- A, B, C, D, E and F are sitting in a row. E and F are in the centre and A and B are at the ends. C is sitting on the left of A. Then, who is sitting on the right of B?
(a) A (b) D
(c) E (d) F
- Five boys are sitting in a row. A is on the right of B, E is on the left of B, but to the right of C. If A is on the left of D. Who is sitting in the middle?
(a) E (b) B
(c) A (d) C
Directions (Q. Nos. 8-10) Read the following information and answer the following questions. Five girls are sitting in front, facing you. Ruhi and Manali respectively are sitting to the right and left of Urja. Dhwani is sitting between Manali and Tanya.
- How many girls are there between Dhwani and Ruhi ?
(a) 1 (b) 2
(c) 3 (d) 4
- Who is sitting in the middle ?
(a) Dhwani (b) Urja
(c) Manali (d) Tanya
- Who is sitting to the right of Tanya?
(a) Ruhi (b) Manali
(c) Dhwani (d) Urja
Directions (Q. Nos. 11-13) Use the following passage for the questions based on it. There are six flats on a floor in two rows. Out of these, three are North facing and the other three are South facing flats. The flats are to be allotted amongst Arun, Biswajyot, Chitra, Derek, Evan and Fatima. Biswajyot gets a North facing flat and is not next to Derek. Derek and Fatima get diagonally opposite flats. Chitra is next to Fatima and gets a South facing flat. Evan gets a North facing flat.
- Except Derek and Fatima, which other pair is diagonally opposite to each other?
(a) Arun and Biswajyot
(b) Arun and Chitra
(c) Evan and Derek
(d) Evan and Chitra
- Which of the following pairs is exactly opposite to each other?
(a) Derek and Evan (b) Fatima and Chitra
(c) Evan and Chitra (d) Evan and Arun
- Which of the following combination gets South facing flats?
(a) Arun, Chitra, and Fatima
(b) Chitra, Biswajyot and Derek
(c) Evan, Arun and Fatima
(d) Derek, Arun and Biswajyot
- Five persons are sitting facing centre of a circle. Pramod is sitting to the right of Ranjan. Raju is sitting between Brejesh and Naveen. Raju is to the left of Brejesh and Ranjan is to right of Brejesh. Who is sitting to the left of Naveen?
(a) Pramod (b) Raju (c) Brejesh (d) Rajan
- Six persons are sitting in a circle facing the centre of the circle. Parikh is between Babita and Narendra. Asha is between Chitra and Pankaj. Chitra is to the immediate left of Babita. Who is to the immediate right of Babita?
(a) Parikh (b) Pankaj
(c) Narendra (d) Chitra
- Six persons are sitting around a circular table. Ajay is facing Hemant who is sitting to the left of Arvind and right of Sanjay. Suman is to the right of Arvind. Manoj is facing Arvind. Who is now sitting to the right of Manoj?
(a) Arvind (b) Ajay
(c) Suman (d) None of these
- A, B, C, D, E, F and G are playing cards sitting in a circle.
(i) F is 2nd to the right of G.
(ii) B is neighbour of F but not of E.
(iii) E, the neighbour of C, is 4th to the right of G.
(iv) D is between E and A.
Who is fourth to the left of G?
(d) Cannot be determined
- Four persons M, N, O and P are playing cards. M is on the right of N and P is on left of O. Then which of the following are partners?
(a) P and O (b) M and P
(c) M and N (d) N and P
Directions (Q. Nos. 19-21) Read the following passage and answer the questions based on it.
(i) Vinay, Vinod, Vikas, Vasu, Vaibhav, Varun and Vishal are sitting around a circle facing at the centre.
(ii) Vasu is the third to the right of Vikas.
(iii) Varun is second to the left of Vinay and second to the right of Vishal.
(iv) Vaibhav is third to the right of Vinod and is not an immediate neighbour of Varun.
- Who is second to the right of Vinod?
(a) Vaibhav (b) Vasu
(c) Vishal (d) Vikas
- Who is third to the left of Varun?
(a) Vaibhav (b) Vasu
(c) Vishal (d) Vikas
- Who is to the immediate right of Vikas?
(a) Vinay (b) Vishal (c) Vaibhav (d) Varun
- Radha, Sheela, Mahima and Seeta are sitting along a rectangular table. Radha is to the right of Sheela. Mahima is to the left of Seeta. Which of the persons given in the options are sitting opposite to each other?
(a) Sheela-Seeta (b) Radha-Seeta
(c) Radha-Sheela (d) Mahima-Radha
Directions (Q. Nos. 23-25) Consider the following information and answer the questions based on it. Six animals – Horse, Cow, Pig, Dog, Donkey and Goat are tied to a pole each, in a circle, facing each other, in random order.
- Goat is to the immediate right of Pig.
- Cow is not tied next to either Donkey or Dog.
- If the animals mark the vertices of a hexagon, then
the Horse is diagonally opposite to the Pig.
- The Cow is tied to the immediate left of
(a) Goat (b) Pig
(c) Horse (d) Dog
- Which pair is tied next to each other?
(a) Horse and Goat (b) Pig and Cow
(d) Goat and Dog (d) Donkey and Dog
- Which animal is tied to the immediate left of Pig?
(a) Goat (b) Donkey
(c) Dog (d) Cannot be determined
CUET Sitting Arrangement Reasoning Questions answers:
1. (a) 2. (d) 3. (a) 4. (a) 5. (a) 6. (b) 7. (b) 8. (b) 9. (c) 10. (c) 11. (a) 12. (c) 13. (a) 14. (a) 15. (a) 16. (d) 17. (c) 18. (d) 19. (d) 20. (a) 21. (c) 22. (b) 23. (c) 24. (d) 25. (d)
Other CUET Reasoning questions and answers:
- CUET Reasoning – Puzzle Test questions with answers
- CUET (UG) Reasoning – Ranking mcq questions with answer
- CUET UG Reasoning – classification questions with answers 2022
- CUET Reasoning -blood relation questions with answers
- CUET Reasoning questions with answer of Number series
- CUET reasoning -Sitting Arrangement Questions with answers
- CUET (UG) Direction sense Reasoning questions with answers
- CUET UG 2023 -Analogy questions and answers pdf
- CUET Reasoning Coding and Decoding MCQ Question Answers
- CUET Reasoning questions of Alphabet and Jumbling
Search keywords and tags :
- cuet reasoning questions pdf
- reasoning questions and solutions
- cuet reasoning book
- cuet reasoning mock test
- reasoning questions for cuet 2022
- cuet subject related questions
- logical reasoning questions for bba entrance
- nda reasoning questions pdf