Here you will get CUET (UG) Geography mock test with answer key for free to practice questions . Many applicants look for CUET undergraduate mock test to analyze their level of preparation and difficulty level of questions that they may face in their exam . The CUET Geography mock is completely based on exam pattern of domain subject of CUET as taken by NTA .The CUET Geography mock is prepared by expert and trained teachers .
CUET is common university entrance exam which is a single window for admission in UG & PG streams courses of various central universities . CUET is conducted by NTA as CUET (UG) For undergraduate courses and CUET (PG) for postgraduate courses. Government have merged all various central universities exam into a single exam known as CUET for admission in them , which will help students to get admission easily in their desired course as per their capability .
CUET (UG) Geography mock test onlne for free :
The answer key is given at the end :
- According to Grierson (Linguistic Survey of India, 1903-1928) how many languages and dialets were their in India?
(a) 179 languages, 544 Dialects
(b) 193 languages, 833 Dalects
(c) 103 languages, 290 Dalects
(d) 99 languages, 310 Dalects
- People from Austro-Asiatic family line in which state of India?
(a) Tamil Nadu
- Third wave of migrants in India comprised of
(a) Doctors and engineers
(b) Artisans and traders
(c) Indentured labourers
- ‘Over-exploitation of natural resources, cities facing water stree, causes which type of migration?
- Which among the following states has the lowest female child sex ratio?
(d) Himachal Pradesh
- Human Development is based on which among the following factors?
(b) Economic growth
(d) All of the above
- Name the settlement in which houses are built very closely.
(a) Clustered settlement
(b) Semi-clusterd settlement
(c) Hamleted settlement
(d) Isolated settlement
- What kind of towns Ambala, Jalandhar, Mhow and Babina are?
(a) Mining towns
(b) Industrial town
(c) Garrison towns
(d) Transport cities
- Which crops are grown in ‘wetland farming’?
- How much cropped area is occupied by pulses in the country?
- Groundnut is a
(a) Oilseed (b) Pulses
(c) Vegitable (d) Fruit
- Which among the following is a tropical crop?
(a) Pulses (b) Potato
(c) Chilli (d) Sugarcane
- Which among the following are the problems of Indian Agriculture?
(a) Dependence on erratic monsoon
(b) Low productivity
(c) Financial constraints
(d) All of the above
- What is the share of India in World water resources.
(a) 2% (b) 4%
(c) 6% (d) 3%
- Which among the following were traditional ways of rain water harvesting?
(b) Irrigation tanks
(d) All of the above
- How much group water is used is Agriculture?
(a) 72% (b) 82%
(c) 92% (d) 87%
- Which one of the following is a ferrous minerals?
(a) Bauxite (b) Iron ore
(c) Mica (d) Coal
- Name the mineral used for smelting of Iron one?
(a) Copper (b) Bauxite
(c) Silver (d) Manganese
- Which one of the following industries uses limestone as a raw material?
(a) Aluminium (b) Cement
(c) Iron and Steel (d) Jute
- Which among the following state, has the maximum number of sugar industries?
(d) Madhya Pradesh
- Which is the longest National Highway in India?
(a) NH1 (b) NH-7 (c) NH5 (d) NH3
- Which state has the highest road density in India?
(a) Punjab (b) Kerala
(c) Tamil Nadu (d) Karnataka
- Marmagao Part is located in which state?
(a) Maharastra (b) Gujarat
(c) Goa (d) Tamil Nadu
- What is the main source of pollution?
(a) Solid waste (b) Animal waste
(c) Crops residue (d) Forests
- Which among the following is natural source of air pollution?
(a) Man (b) Water
(c) Agriculture (d) Volcanoes
- Which one of the following is not an approach in human geography?
(a) Areal differentiation
(b) Spatial differentiation
(c) Quantitative revolution
(d) Exploration and description
- The type of interation between primitive human society and strong force of nature was termed as?
(b) Environmental determinism
(c) Neo determinism
- What is the present growth rate of population in the world?
(a) 1.0% (b) 1.2% (c) 1.4% (d) 1.6%
- Which country has highest density of population?
(a) China (b) India
(c) Singapore (d) Indonesia
- Which among the following is not a pull factor for migration?
(a) Goles (b) Education
(c) Peace (d) War
- The ratio between the number of women and man in the population is called?
(a) Birth ratio (b) Class ratio
(c) Sex ratio (d) Gender ratio
- The lowest sex ratio is found in?
(a) Egypt (b) Qatar
(c) Kuwait (d) Iran
- In European countries, a deficit of males is due to?
(a) Low birth rate
(b) High birth rate
(c) Better status of women
(d) Better status of man
- Which among the following is not one of pillars of human development?
(a) Equity (b) Exploitation
(c) Empowerment (d) Productivity
- Which among the following approaches of human development is the oldest?
(a) Income approach
(b) Welfare approach
(c) Capability approach
(d) Basic need approach
- Capability approach to human development was proposed by?
(a) Adam Smith
(b) Thomas Piketty
(c) Amartya Sen
- Which among the following is not a plantation crop?
(a) Coffee (b) Sugarcane
(c) Wheat (d) Rubber
- Cultivation of flowers is called?
(c) Mixed Farming
(d) Plantation agriculture
- Which one of the following does not follow monoculture?
(a) Dairy of farming
(b) Mixed farming
(c) Plantation agriculture
(d) Commercial grain farming
- Name the agriculture practise used for self consumption?
(a) Commercial farming
(b) Subsistence agriculture
(c) Plantation agriculture
- Fazendas are used for growing?
(a) Tea (b) Coffee
(c) Cocoa (d) Sugarcane
- Which among the following statement is incorrect?
(a) Cheap water transport has facilitated the jute mill industry along with the Hooghly river.
(b) Sugar, cotton, textiles, and vegetable oils are footloose industries.
(c) The development of hydroelectricity and petroleum reduced, to a great extent, the importance of coal energy as a location factor for the industry.
(d) Port towns in India have attracted industries.
- Which among the following is animal based industry?
(a) Leather industry
(b) Copper industry
(c) Sugar industry
(d) Rubber industry
- Which among the following is not an example of tertiary activity?
(a) Radical service
(b) Bus service
(c) Tourism service
(d) Animal rearing
- World’s longest railway is?
(a) Trans-canadian railway
(b) Trans-siberian railway
(c) Railways of Greenland
(d) Himalayan railway
- Which made carrier high value goods?
(a) Railways (b) Roads
(c) Airways (d) Waterways
- Headquarters of European Union is in
(a) Pairs (b) Geneva
(c) Berlin (d) Brussels
- When exports are more than imports, trade is?
(a) Favourable (b) Unfavourable
(c) Opposite (d) Balanced
- In which settlement houses are spaced for apart and often interspersed with fields?
(a) Compact settlement
(b) Dispersed settlement
(c) Upland settlement
(d) L-shaped settlement
- Towns which are politically important are?
(a) Port towns
(b) Cultural towns
(c) Administrative towns
(d) Urban centers
CUET (UG) geography mock test answer key :
1. (a) 2. (b) 3. (a) 4. (b) 5. (b) 6. (d) 7. (a) 8. (c) 9. (a) 10. (b) 11. (a) 12. (d) 13. (d) 14. (b) 15. (d) 16. (c) 17. (b) 18. (d) 19. (b) 20. (c) 21. (b) 22. (b) 23. (c) 24. (a) 25. (d) 26. (d) 27. (b) 28. (b) 29. (c) 30. (d) 31. (c) 32. (b) 33. (c) 34. (b) 35. (a) 36. (c) 37. (c) 38 (b) 39. (b) 40. (b) 41. (b) 42. (b) 43. (a) 44. (d) 45. (b) 46. (c) 47. (d) 48. (a) 49. (b) 50. (c)
Search keywords and tags :
- cuet geography mock test free
- cuet geography mock test nta
- cuet ug geography question paper
- cuet mock test 2023 nta pdf
- cucet mock test 2023
- cuet free mock test
- cuet mock test 2023 by nta
- cuet mock test in hindi