Are you looking for a complete Guide book for NEET Chemistry ? Then Stop Searching now because here in this post you will get a Disha Publication NEET Chemistry Guide which contains Chapter-wise Concepts of each topic in short along with NEET Level Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for Practice . Also, in this Chemistry Guide covers the whole 11th and 12th class Chemistry . Basically in this book you will get the complete Chemistry material For NEET .
Highlights Of This Disha Publication Chemistry Guide :
- The book NEET Guide for Chemistry has been written exclusively to help students crack the NEET exam.
- The book covers the 100 percent syllabus in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The book follows the exact pattern of the NCERT books. Thus Chemistry has 30 chapters.
- Each chapter contains Key Concepts, Solved Examples, Exercise with detailed solutions. The exercise contains MCQs as per the pattern of the NEET exam.
- This is followed by an exhaustive exercise.
- A real cracker, this book is complete in all aspects and is a must for every NEET aspirant.
- The book is also useful for NEET/AIIMS/JIPMER/AMU/KCET etc.
Table of Content : –
NEET Solved Paper
1. Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
2. Structure of Atom
3. Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
4. Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
5. States of Matter
8. Redox Reactions
10. The s-Block Elements
11. The p-Block Elements (Group 13 and 14)
12. Organic Chemistry : Some Basic Principles and Techniques
14. Environmental Chemistry
15. The Solid State
18. Chemical Kinetics19. Surface Chemistry
20. General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
21. The p-Block Elements (Group 15, 16, 17 and 18)
22. The d and f-Block Elements
23. Coordination Compounds
24. Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
25. Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
26. Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
30. Chemistry in Everyday Life
|Examflame.com does not own this content, we picked it up from internet and pinned it with this post. We do not intend to violate any copyright law. And if anyone has any problem please contact us at [email protected] or you can also fill the below contact form with your original proof to request stripping of content.|
》 BOOK DETAILS 《
|Book name||NEET Chemistry Guide|
|Useful for||NEET & other Medical Entrances|
|Total Pages||772 Pages|
|NOTE : – If you need anything else more like e-books, video lectures, syllabus etc regarding your Preparation / Examination then do 📌 mention in the Comment Section below.|
Hope you like the content shed above regarding the Disha Publication NEET Chemistry Gudue . For more books like this visit our Website. And If you didn’t get your book or material then feel free to mention that below in the comment section. Also Don’t Forgot to turn on the notification of our website Examflame.com , to get regular updates, Important Information and various Study materials regarding your Exams.
Frequently Asked Questions About Disha NEET Chemistry Guide
Is Chemistry easy in NEET?
In the NEET Question Paper , out of 180 Questions , 45 Questions will be from Chemistry. Candidates with a decent hold on the subject can easily score 100 to 120 marks in NEET. However, scoring above this in NEET Chemistry is tricky. To score above this threshold, one needs to have widespread knowledge of the subject.
How can I get 150 marks in NEET Chemistry?
You can easily score 150 marks in NEET chemistry by following some Scoring Tips . These are
Tip 01 : Clear Your Concepts
Tip 02 : Solve Previous Year Papers
Tip 03 : Revise Concepts Regularly
Tip 04 : Practice Questions Regularly
Tip 05 : Attempt Full Mock Tests
Tip 06 : Choose The Right Reference Books
What are tricks to solve NEET chemistry problems?
Understanding the derivation or meaning of the formulae is the only way to memorise them in Chemistry. Write it down several times and then try to remember it.
The first method is useful for understanding how this formula came to be, and it comes in useful when you don’t have much time and can’t recall the exact formula. In this situation, you might try to determine it rapidly and calculate your numbers.
The second way assists you in retaining formulae in your memory for a long time, and if you have a good comprehension of the numbers, your chances of retaining the formulas improve dramatically. Because there is so little time in NEET, it is critical to remember the formula at the proper time.
You should also practise different sorts of numericals on a regular basis so that you are strong in those sections and can rapidly solve them since you have already solved similar issues and know how to approach them.
If I read only inorganic chemistry (11th & 12th), is it enough for clear NEET’s chemistry part?
Yes we all know the organic chemistry is very hard to learn ,but if you need a good rank in NEET . You should be know the basic of organic. As you know the exam pattern every subject have a fix mark. So I think you should read it. You can learn organic to do some example by your hand. It is the best way to learn long time.
From where are questions repeated in NEET chemistry?
Carbon copy repetition is not a feature of NEET; they often present the same question differently. So saying questions repeated in misinformation. Concepts are repeated. Yes, they are repeated year after year. This is why students are suggested to solve previous year question papers.
But that doesn’t mean that there is the probability of repeated questions every time, so the student should be aware of all the topics.
Conclusion : –
Here is a complete guide of Chemistry For NEET prepared by Disha Publication Experts , which strictly follow the Latest NEET Syllabus 2022. Each and every Concepts shed in this book in very simplified form. So, in your Preparation journey of NEET , you should read this book atleast once. You will love it !
Important Seaches and Tags
- NEET Chemistry Guide Disha
- Disha Publication Chemistry PDF
- Disha NCERT Xtract Chemistry PDF download
- NEET MCQ pdf free download
- Disha NEET 2022 PDF
- Disha NEET Books
- NTA NEET Books PDF Download