Are you looking for a complete Guide book for NEET Chemistry? Then Stop Searching now because here in this post you will get a Disha Publication NEET Chemistry Guide which contains Chapter-wise Concepts of each topic in short along with NEET Level Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for Practice. Also, this Chemistry Guide covers the whole 11th and 12th class Chemistry. Basically in this book, you will get the complete Chemistry material For NEET.
Highlights Of Disha NEET Chemistry PDF
- The book NEET Guide for Chemistry has been written exclusively to help students crack the NEET exam.
- The book covers the 100 percent syllabus in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The book follows the exact pattern of the NCERT books. Thus Chemistry has 30 chapters.
- Each chapter contains Key Concepts, Solved Examples, and Exercises with detailed solutions. The exercise contains MCQs as per the pattern of the NEET exam.
- This is followed by an exhaustive exercise.
- A real cracker, this book is complete in all aspects and is a must for every NEET aspirant.
- The book is also useful for NEET/AIIMS/JIPMER/AMU/KCET etc.
|EXAMFLAME is not the owner of the material, we picked this material from the Internet and attached them to this post. We do not want to violate any kind of copyright law. And if anybody has any issue/problem then please contact us at [email protected], or you can also leave a comment below with your original proof to request to remove the link/file/pdf/video.|
Disha NEET Chemistry PDF Free Download
Table of Content: –
NEET Solved Paper
1. Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
2. Structure of Atom
3. Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
4. Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
5. States of Matter
8. Redox Reactions
10. The s-Block Elements
11. The p-Block Elements (Group 13 and 14)
12. Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques
14. Environmental Chemistry
15. The Solid State
18. Chemical Kinetics19. Surface Chemistry
20. General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
21. The p-Block Elements (Group 15, 16, 17, and 18)
22. The d and f-Block Elements
23. Coordination Compounds
24. Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
25. Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
26. Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acids
30. Chemistry in Everyday Life
|NOTE:- If you need anything else like e-books, video lectures, syllabus, etc. regarding your Preparation / Examination then do 📌 mention it in the Comment Section below.|
Is Chemistry easy in NEET?
In the NEET Question Paper, out of 180 Questions, 45 Questions will be from Chemistry. Candidates with a decent hold on the subject can easily score 100 to 120 marks in NEET. However, scoring above this in NEET Chemistry is tricky. To score above this threshold, one needs to have widespread knowledge of the subject.
How can I get 150 marks in NEET Chemistry?
You can easily score 150 marks in NEET chemistry by following some Scoring Tips. These are
Tip 01: Clear Your Concepts
Tip 02: Solve Previous Year Papers
Tip 03: Revise Concepts Regularly
Tip 04: Practice Questions Regularly
Tip 05: Attempt Full Mock Tests
Tip 06: Choose The Right Reference Books
What are the tricks to solve NEET chemistry problems?
Understanding the derivation or meaning of the formulae is the only way to memorize them in Chemistry. Write it down several times and then try to remember it.
The first method is useful for understanding how this formula came to be, and it comes in useful when you don’t have much time and can’t recall the exact formula. In this situation, you might try to determine it rapidly and calculate your numbers.
The second way assists you in retaining formulae in your memory for a long time, and if you have a good comprehension of the numbers, your chances of retaining the formulas improve dramatically. Because there is so little time in NEET, it is critical to remember the formula at the proper time.
You should also practice different sorts of numerals on a regular basis so that you are strong in those sections and can rapidly solve them since you have already solved similar issues and know how to approach them.
If I read only inorganic chemistry (11th & 12th), is it enough to clear NEET’s chemistry part?
Yes, we all know that organic chemistry is very hard to learn, but if you need a good rank in NEET. You should know the basics of organic. As you know the exam pattern every subject has a fixed mark. So I think you should read it. You can learn organic to do some examples by your hand. It is the best way to learn for a long time.
From where are questions repeated in NEET chemistry?
Carbon copy repetition is not a feature of NEET; they often present the same question differently. So saying questions repeated in misinformation. Concepts are repeated. Yes, they are repeated year after year. This is why students are suggested to solve the previous year question papers.
But that doesn’t mean that there is a probability of repeated questions every time, so the student should be aware of all the topics.
Here is a complete guide of Chemistry For NEET prepared by Disha Publication Experts , which strictly follows the Latest NEET Syllabus 2022. Each and every Concepts shed in this book in a very simplified form. So, in your Preparation journey of NEET , you should read this book atleast once. You will love it !