Here you will get Dispensing and hospital pharmacy subject syllabus pdf for GPAT exam. GPAT syllabus is divided into 19 subjects, and we have provided individual subject syllabus of GPAT Pdf to download.
Download GPAT Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy Syllabus
Syllabus is the first step to start preparation of GPAT or any other exam. Syllabus give us the clear idea of the path and area of the book which need to cover while preparing for the exam. For helping students we have provided the pdf of dispensing & hospital pharmacy syllabus which is one of the important subject of GPAT exam.
Likewise, syllabus another study materials is previous year questions paper of GPAT which boost our preparation since it enable us to check our competency, difficulty level of the exam and important areas as well.
GPAT OFFICIAL Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy Subject Syllabus:
Download the Gpat dispensing and hospital pharmacy pdf from below.
1. Introduction to laboratory equipment, weighing methodology, handling of prescriptions, labeling instructions for dispensed products.
2. Posological calculations involved in the calculation of dosage for infants. Enlarging and reducing formula, displacement value.
3. Preparations of formulations involving allegation, alcohol dilution, isotonic solution.
4. Study of current patent and proprietary products, generic products and selected brand products, indications, contraindications, adverse drug reactions, available dosage forms and packing of
- Antihypertensive drug
- Antiamoebic drugs
- Antihistaminic drugs
- Antiemetic drugs
- Antacids and ulcer healing drugs.
- Antidiarrheals and laxatives
- Respiratory drugs
- Analgesics and antipyretic drugs.
5. Compounding and dispensing of following prescriptions
- Lotions (External preparations)
- Liniments (External preparations)
- Ointments / Paste
- Incompatibility: Prescription based on physical, chemical and therapeutic
- incompatibility. Tablets
6. Reading and counseling of prescriptions from the clinical practice.
Designing from mock Pharmacy: Layout and structure of retail Pharmacy, compounding, dispensing, storing, labeling, pricing, recording and counseling of prescription.
Procurement of information for the given drug for drug information services.
Preparation of Hospital Formulary.
Other GPAT syllabus pdf:
- GPAT Pharmacognosy Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Pharmaceutical Analysis Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Organic Chemistry Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Pharmaceutics Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Pharmacology Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Biochemistry Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Biotechnology Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Pharmaceutical Chemistry Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Pharmaceutical Engineering Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Microbiology Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Pathophysiology Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Physical Pharmacy Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Human Anatomy and Physiology Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Pharmaceutical Management Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics Syllabus PDF Download Free
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) : –
Is GPAT negative marking?
GPAT 2022 Marking Scheme
There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each incorrect response. Marks will not be awarded in case of not attempting the question. The questions marked with more than one answer will be considered for negative marking.
What is difference between GPAT and niper?
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is an entrance examination for admissions to M. Pharm courses in state colleges after completion of B. Pharm. NIPER-JEE is the entrance examination for admission to M.S (Pharm), M.