Maharashtra HSC Result 2022: The examination for class 12 was recently conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. The exam is conducted once every session for every student in Class 12. The High School Certificate examination was held in an offline mode. The Intermediate students in schools in Maharashtra which are affiliated with the Maharashtra State Board attempted the exam. Maharashtra Board HSC results date has been released.
The authorities shall announce the mahresult.nic.in 12th class results on the official website, mahresult.nic.in, mahahsscboard.in, msbshse.co.in, hscresult.mkcl.org on 8th June at 1 PM. Students will be able to check the Maharashtra HSC Result 2022 in a Roll Number wise manner. Check all the important details pertaining to the Class 12 Maha Board Result in the article written below.
Maharashtra HSC Result 2022
The examination of Class 12 for sessions 2021-2022 was conducted in an offline mode by various School Education Boards. The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education also did the same. The exam for Class 12 was conducted in Maharashtra from 4 March 2022. The datasheet was dependent upon the subject choices of the students. However, the last exam was on 7 April 2022.
mahresult.nic.in HSC result is being awaited by all those who appeared for the exam. The anticipation is that the Maharashtra Board Class 12th result will be declared on 8th June 2022 at 1 PM. The announcement will be made online through the official Maharashtra Board portal.
Maharashtra HSC Result 2022: Highlights and Schedule
|Name of the Result||Maharashtra HSC Result|
|Board||Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education|
|Level||High School Certificate or HSC|
|Examination Commencement||4 March 2022|
|Last Date of Exam||7 April 2022|
|Result Date||8th June 2022 at 1 PM|
mahahssc Board 12th Result Date
The announcement of the Maharashtra Class 12 Board Exam result will be made soon. The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education conducted the exam in March-April 2022. The date had not been yet notified by the authorities. However, it can be predicted that the result has been declared on 8th June 2022 at 1 PM. There is no specific information for the release of the result but soon the date will be notified.
When the announcement will be made, it shall be instantly updated in this article. Hence, the candidates are advised to keep checking this space for constant updates regarding the 12th result 2022 Maharashtra board date.
mahresult.nic.in HSC Result Download
Maharashtra HSC Result 2022 for the examination conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education will be released on the mahresult.nic.in portal. This website is specifically curated in order to announce the Board Examination Results. The candidates who were studying in class 12 in session 2021-2022 appeared for the exams in 2022.
Those who did so shall observe that the result can be checked by only entering the Examination Roll number. There is no other way to view the result if the roll number is not available. The Examination Roll Number is mentioned on the admit card that was issued to them prior to the High School Certificate Examination.
The candidates can check and download the MAH HSC result by following the subsequently mentioned method:
- Open the official Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Result portal at mahresult.nic.in.
- On the main page, there will be links to the latest results of the examinations.
- Click on the option of HSC Examination Result September 2022.
- The HSC Examination Result form will open up.
- Enter the Roll Number as allocated by the Board for the HSC Examination.
- Enter the Mother’s First Name of the candidate as provided in the admit card in the form. In case the Name of the Mother is unavailable, enter XXX.
- Click on View Result.
- The result will open up on the screen.
- The candidates can print it by tapping on the Print Result option.
Details mentioned in Maharashtra HSC online Result
When the result will be viewed, the candidates must check the details mentioned in it. In case there is any change or incorrect details mentioned in it, they shall instantly report it to the authorities. There will be no applicable changes that will be made in the final mark sheet if the discrepancies are not timely reported. Tally the following details in the mahresult.nic.in 12th result:
- Name of the examination board, that is, the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
- Name of the Student
- Date of birth of the Student
- Examination Roll number as allocated in the Admit Card
- Photograph of the Student
- Signature of the Student
- Class of the Student
- Name of the Father
- Name of the Mother
- Total Marks scored by the Student
- Marks in each Subject
- Final Result Status
- Logo or stamp of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
Maharashtra Class 12 Board Result Scrutiny
The Candidates who will not be satisfied with the marks they have scored in the examination can apply for scrutiny. Scrutiny is basically the process of revaluation. If the examination marks scored by the student are not appropriate as per their own calculation, they can request scrutiny. The board shall appoint teachers to re-examine the answer sheet submitted by the students. In case there are certain changes in the examination, the student will be notified of them.
The students can apply for scrutiny for a particular time period. He/She will also have to pay the applicable fee in order to do so. The scrutiny window closes after a certain time period from the release of the result.
Important Searches and Tags
- maharashtra hsc result 2022 official website
- maharashtra board official website 2022
- maharashtra hsc board latest announcement 2022
- 12th hsc result 2022 link maharashtra board
- 12th result 2022 maharashtra board date and time
- maharashtra hsc result 2022 official website date
- www gseb org hsc result 2022
- hsc result 2022 date commerce