Download Here for free the Net/jrf PHYSICS 2022 Handwritten Notes, Formula Sheets etc.. in the pdf format.
NET/JRF PHYSICS 2022 Handwritten Notes, Formula sheets.etc
CSIR NET/JRF PHYSICAL SCIENCES Syllabus 2022
|Levels||CSIR NET/JRF MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS SYLLABUS : –|
|》PART – ‘A’ CORE||Dimensional analysis. Vector algebra and vector calculus. Linear algebra, matrices, Cayley-Hamilton Theorem. Eigenvalues and eigenvectors. Linear ordinary differential equations of first & second order, Special functions (Hermite, Bessel, Laguerre and Legendre functions). Fourier series, Fourier and Laplace transforms. Elements of complex analysis, analytic functions; Taylor & Laurent series; poles, residues and evaluation of integrals. Elementary probability theory, random variables, binomial, Poisson and normal distributions. Central limit theorem.|
|》PART – ‘B’ ADVANCED||Green’s function. Partial differential equations (Laplace, wave and heat equations in two and three dimensions). Elements of computational techniques: root of functions, interpolation, extrapolation, integration by trapezoid and Simpson’s rule, Solution of first order differential equation using Runge-Kutta method. Finite difference methods. Tensors. Introductory group theory: SU(2), O(3).|
JOINT CSIR – UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship (jrf) and Eligibility for Lectureship in Physical Sciences
The University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in order to ensure minimum standards in the teaching profession and research. The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) conducts the UGC-CSIR NET for Science subjects.
The tests are conducted twice in a year generally in the months of June and December. UGC has a number of fellowships to the universities for the candidates who qualify the test. The JRFs are awarded to the meritorious candidates from among the candidates qualifying for eligibility for lectureship in the NET.
CSIR NET/JRF Schedule
UGC conducts NET twice a year, i.e., in the months of June and December. The notifications announcing the June and December examinations are published in the months of March and September respectively in the weekly journal of nation-wide circulation (Employment News).
Educational Qualification ( for NET/JRF)
BS-4 year’s program/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ MBBS/ Integrated BS-MS/ M.Sc. or Equivalent degree with at least 55% marks for General & OBC (50% for SC/ST candidates, Physically and Visually handicapped candidates).
Candidate enrolled for M.Sc. or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination are also eligible to apply under the Result Awaited (RA) category on the condition that they complete the qualifying degree with requisite percentage of marks within the validity period of two years to avail the fellowship from the effective date of award.
Such candidates will have to submit the attestation format (Given at the reverse of the application form) duly certified by the Head of the Department/Institute from where the candidate is appearing or has appeared.
B.Sc. (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in integrated MS-Ph.D programme with at least 55% marks for General & OBC candidates; 50% for SC/ST candidates, Physically and Visually handicapped candidates are also eligible to apply.
Candidates with bachelor’s degree, whether Science, engineering or any other discipline, will be eligible for fellowship only after getting registered/enrolled for Ph.D/integrated Ph.D. programme within the validity period of two years.
CSIR NET/JRF Age Limit
The age limit for admission to the Test is as under:
- For JRF (NET): Maximum 28 years (upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Person with Disability/Female Applicants & 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) (As per GOI central list)).
- For Lectureship (NET): No upper age limit.
🌟CSIR Website link : – http://csirhrdg.res.in/
Scheme of Test
CSIR-UGC (NET) Exam for Award of Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship shall be a Single Paper Test having Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The question paper shall be divided in three parts.
- Part ‘A’ : This part shall carry 20 questions pertaining to General Science, Quantitative Reasoning & Analysis and Research Aptitude. The candidates shall be required to answer any 15 questions. Each question shall be of two marks. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 30 out of 200.
- Part ‘B’ : This part shall contain 25 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) generally covering the topics given in the Part A (CORE) of syllabus. Each question shall be of 3.5 Marks. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 70 out of 200.Candidates are required to answer any 20 questions.
- Part ‘C’ : This part shall contain 30 questions from Part B (Advanced) and Part A that are designed to test a candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem. A candidate shall be required to answer any 20. Each question shall be of 5 Marks. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 100 out of 200.
There will be negative marking 25% for each wrong answer.
|EXAM FLAME is not the owner of book pdf , we picked up these pdfs from the Internet and pinned with this blog. We do not want to violate any kind of copyright laws. And if anybody has any issue / problem then please contact us or you can also leave a comment below with your original proof to request to remove the link / file / pdf / video.|
RECOMMENDED Best Study Materials & Books for you CSIR NET/JRF , GATE preparation , Buy from below the hard copy at the affordable prices : –
HANDWRITTEN NOTES ( NET/JRF)
HANDWRITTEN NOTES, FULL LENGTH NOTES ( NET/JRF)
- Atomic and Molecular
- Clasical Mechanics Class Notes
- Electrodynamics Class Notes
- ELECTRONICS Class Notes
- Mathemetical Physics Class Notes
- Nuclear Particle Class Notes
- Particle Physics Class Notes
- Quantum Mechanics Class Notes
- SOLID STATE PHYSICS Class Notes
- Thermodynamics Class Notes
- Thermodynamics-Class Notes career endaevour 2015
- Thrmodynamics Class Notes
COACHING NOTES ( NET/JRF)
- Mathematical Physics
- Classical Mechanics
- Electronics & Solid State Pysics
- Modern Physics
- Thermodynamics & Statistical Physics
- Wave & Optics
HANDWRITTEN FORMULA SHEET ( NET/JRF)
- classical mechanics short notes
- complex numbers gamma and beta fn
- differential equation
- EM WAVES Electrodynamics part 3
- Fourier series
- Laplace transformation and Dirac delta function
- short notes quantum mechanics
- solid state and nuclear physics
- Solid state
- Thermodynamic and statistical physics
- THERMODYNAMICS & STATISLICAL
- vector calculus and coordinate systems
COACHING FORMULA SHEET ( NET/JRF)
ALL FORMULA ( NET/JRF)
- Formula #1
- Formula #2
- Formula #3
- Mathematical Formula Hand Book
- Physics Constants
- Physics #1
- Physics #2
- Physics #3
|NOTE : – If you need anything else more like ebooks, video lectures, syllabus etc regarding your Preperation / Examination then do mention in the Comment Section below.|
- net/jrf 2022
- Net/jrf notes DOWNLOAD
- net/jrf Handwritten notes download
- Electrodynamics: handwritten notes
- Nuclear physics handwritten notes PDF
- Classical mechanics handwritten notes
- Classical Mechanics notes for CSIR NET Mathematics
- MP csir NET physics
- SET exam Study material for Physics PDF
- UV Physics Academy notes pdf
- Fiziks study material for Physics PDF
- Quanta Institute Notes pdf
- Thermodynamics Notes For CSIR NET pdf
- UGC point Notes PDF
- CSIR NET Physical Science Notes free download PDF
- Career Endeavour Physics notes pdf