Let’s test your concepts of the topic Non-narcotic analgesics by Practicing these Multiple Choice Questions regarding Non-narcotic analgesics that are prepared by our experts of this field. These sheded Multiple Choice Questions will help you is your Examinations like GPAT, NIPER, B- Pharma , D-Pharma etc.
Also we will also provide more Chapterwise / Topicwise Questions regarding your exam like NET, GATE, GPAT, IIT JEE, JEST, TIFR, IIT JAM, CUCET, DUET and many more . If you haven’t find MCQ post regarding any of the exams or chapters or topics what you want then Please let us know in the comment section below.
Non-narcotic analgesics or non-addictive drug is a type of drugs which is generally used for relieving the skeleton pain which can happen due to arthritis. Example : Aspirin and paracetamol are the most common drugs in this case.
Non-narcotic Analgesics MCQ with Answer Free 2022 [Practice Now]
- Non-narcotic analgesics are mainly effective against pain associated with:
a) Inflammation or tissue damage
c) Myocardial infarction
- Non-narcotic agents cause:
a) Respiratory depression
b) Antipyretic effect
d) Physical dependence
- Non-narcotic analgesics are all of the following drugs EXCEPT:
b) Acetylsalicylic acid
- Select the non-narcotic drug, which is a paraaminophenol derivative:
- Which of the following non-narcotic agents is salicylic acid derivative?
- Tick pirazolone derivative:
- Which one of the following non-narcotic agents inhibits mainly cyclooxygenase (COX) in CNS?
c) Acetylsalicylic acid
- Most of non-narcotic analgetics have:
a) Anti-inflammatory effect
b) Analgesic effect
c) Antipyretic effect
d) All of the above
- Indicate the non-narcotic analgesic, which lacks an anti-inflammatory effect:
- Correct statements concerning aspirin include all of the following EXCEPT:
a) It inhibits mainly peripheral COX
b) It does not have an anti-inflammatory effect
c) It inhibits platelet aggregation
d) It stimulates respiration by a direct action on the respiratory center
- For which of the following conditions could aspirin be used prophylactically?
a) Noncardiogenic pulmonary edema
b) Peptic ulcers
d) Metabolic acidosis
- All of the following are undesirable effects of aspirin EXCEPT:
a) Gastritis with focal erosions
b) Tolerance and physical addiction
c) Bleeding due to a decrease of platelet aggregation
d) Reversible renal insufficiency
- Characteristic findinds of salicylism include:
a) Headache, mental confusion and drowsiness
b) Tinnitus and difficulty in hearing
c) Hyperthermia, sweating, thirst, hyperventilation, vomiting and diarrhea
d) All of the above
- Analgin usefulness is limited by:
b) Erosions and gastric bleeding
d) Hearing impairment
- Methemoglobinemia is possible adverse effect of:
- Correct the statements concerning ketorolac include all of the following EXCEPT:
a) It inhibits COX
b) It is as effective as morphine for a short-term relief from moderate to severe pain
c) It has a high potential for physical dependence and abuse
d) It does not produce respiratory depression
- Indicate the nonopioid agent of central effect with analgesic activity:
- Select the antiseizure drug with an analgesic component of effect:
- Which of the following nonopioid agents is an antidepressant with analgesic activity?
- Tick mixed (opioid/non-opioid) agent:
c) Sodium valproate
Hope you liked the above content about Non-narcotic Analgesics MCQ with Answer Free 2022. For more content like this visit our Website “ExamFlame” . Also you can also request the material you want in the comment section . Don’t forget to turn on the website’s notification to get regular updates, important information and various study material regarding your exams.
|NOTE : – If you need anything else more like e-books, video lectures, syllabus etc regarding your Preparation / Examination then do 📌 mention in the Comment Section below.|
Non-narcotic Analgesics MCQ with Answer Free 2022 : ANSWER KEY
If you find any Question or Answer wrong , then you can mention in the comment below.
|01. – a 11. – c |
02. – b 12. – b
03. – c 13. – d
04. – d 14. – a
05. – c 15. – b
06. – b 16. – c
07. – a 17. – c
08. – d 18. – a
09. – b 19. – d
10. – b 20. – b
Searches and Tags
- Non-narcotic analgesics MCQs with Answers Free
- Non-addictive Analgesics
- Non-narcotic analgesics MCQs
- What are non-narcotic analgesics?
- Non-narcotic analgesics MCQs with Answers
- Non-narcotic analgesics Multiple Choice Questions