Download GPAT Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence Syllabus PDF – In this post of Syllabus we elaborate the Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence Syllabus of GPAT which is a national level competitive exam through which Students can get admission in Pharmacy courses in different colleges and universities across the country.
We all know the importance of syllabus for any exam or course, this is the only thing which gives us a right path to study for the exam in other word we can say Syllabus is one of the most important tool to crack any examination, because it gives you the exact and proper Orientation of what to study or how much you have to study for the exam.
So, here you will get the detailed GPAT Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence Syllabus. Below, are the full detailed GPAT Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence Syllabus and its pdf.
Download GPAT Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence Syllabus PDF
The detailed syllabus is as follows, which you can read. However, you can even download the pdf from below:
|1.||Historical background Drug legislation in India, Code of Ethics for Pharmacists.|
|2.||The Pharmacy Act 1948 (inclusive of recent amendments).|
|3.||Drugs and Cosmetics Act 1940, Rules 1945, including New Drug applications.|
|4.||Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, and Rules thereunder|
|5.||Drugs and Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act 1954.|
|6.||Medicinal and Toilet Preparations (Excise Duties) Act 1955, Rules 1976.|
|7.||Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act 1970 and Rules 1975.|
|8.||Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act 1960.|
|9.||Drug (Price Control) Order.|
|10.||Shops and Establishment Act.|
|12.||Consumer Protection Act.|
|13.||Indian Pharmaceutical Industry- An Overview.|
|14.||Industrial Development and Regulation act 1951.|
|15.||Introduction to Intellectual Property Rights and Indian Patent Act 1970.|
|16.||An Introduction to Standard Institutions and Regulatory Authorities such as BIS, ASTM, ISO, TGA, USFDA, MHRA, ICH, WHO.|
|17.||Minimum Wages Act 1948.|
|18.||Prevention of Food Adulteration Act 1954 and Rules|
Other GPAT subject-wise syllabus pdf:
- GPAT Pharmacognosy Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Pharmaceutical Analysis Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Organic Chemistry Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Pharmaceutics Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Pharmacology Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Biochemistry Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Biotechnology Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Pharmaceutical Chemistry Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Pharmaceutical Engineering Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Microbiology Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Pathophysiology Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Physical Pharmacy Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Human Anatomy and Physiology Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Pharmaceutical Management Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics Syllabus PDF Download Free
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) : –
Which book is best for GPAT preparation?
Best Books for GPAT
The Pearson Guide to GPAT and Other Entrance Examination in Pharmacy. Publisher-Pearson Education. …
GPAT Cracker. Publisher-Piyush Book Publications. …
GPAT: A Companion. …
Compete Pharma (A Guide For Preparation Of GPAT/NIPER/BITS/CEEB/CET And Other Pharma Competitive Exams) …
Synopsis for GPAT.
What happens after clearing GPAT?
Students who clear the exam will be eligible for admissions to AICTE approved colleges accepting GPAT scores in India. Students who cleared a GPAT exam eligible for NIPER entrance exam which is a best institute for pursuing M. Pharm which is having NIRF ranking 1 all over India.
What is GPAT scholarship?
Candidates qualified under SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped not having authentic certificate are not eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship. GATE/GPAT scholarship shall be given from date of commencement of classes/date of admission (whichever is later) to completion of courses/date of submission of thesis.