Download GPAT 2023 Syllabus pdf of subject Pharmaceutical management. The GPAT syllabus is needed to start the preparation of the exam and help us to plan your preparation for the exam. Here you can download all 19 subject-wise syllabus of GPAT in pdf format for free.
The major topics contains in GPAT Pharmaceutical Management Syllabus are Introduction to management, Planning and Forecasting, Organization, Research Management, Inventory Management, Communication, Marketing Research, Leadership and motivation, Human resource and development (HRD), GATT, World trade organization (WTO) and trade-related intellectual property rights (TRIPS) and Standard institutions and regulatory authorities .
Further you can download the pdf of Pharmaceutical management and check out the complete detailed syllabus in this article.
Other GPAT Subject syllabus, you my need:
- GPAT Pharmacognosy Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Pharmaceutical Analysis Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Organic Chemistry Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Pharmaceutics Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Pharmacology Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Biochemistry Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Biotechnology Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Pharmaceutical Chemistry Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Pharmaceutical Engineering Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Microbiology Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Pathophysiology Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Physical Pharmacy Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Human Anatomy and Physiology Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Pharmaceutical Management Syllabus PDF Download Free
- GPAT Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics Syllabus PDF Download Free
GPAT syllabus 2023- Pharmaceutical Management pdf:
The pdf of the syllabus can be downloaded from the below download button or you can also check the detailed syllabus in table below.
|1. Introduction to management||Types of management. Basic concepts of management, management process, function and principles. Levels of management, pharmaceutical management art, science or profession.Social responsibilities of management, functions of management.|
|2. Planning and Forecasting||Planning: Nature, process and types of planning, steps in the planning process, planning premises. Advantages and limitations of planning. Management by objective, meaning, objective features, advantages and limitations. Forecasting: meaning, nature, importance, limitations. Techniques of forecasting.|
|3. Organization||Definition, nature, theories, functions, line and staff organization concepts.|
|4. Research Management||R & D organizations and research categories. Elements needed for an R & D organization. Technology transfer.|
|5. Inventory Management||Objective and functions of inventory control. Types of inventories. Requirements of effective inventory control.|
|6. Communication||Nature, types of communication, process, channels and barriers of communication. Limitations of communications. Importance in pharmaceutical industries.|
|7. Marketing Research||New product selection, product management, advertising.|
|8. Leadership and motivation||Leadership: meaning, nature, leadership styles. Theories of leadership. Motivation: meaning, nature, importance. Theories of motivation.|
|9. Human resource and development (HRD)||Definition, HRD methods, HRD process, HRD in Indian industry.|
|10. GATT||General Agreement on Tariff and Trade and its impact on the pharmaceutical industry. History of GATT, its impact on the pharmaceutical industry. Pharmaceutical market in India.|
|11. World trade organization (WTO) and trade-related intellectual property rights (TRIPS)||Introduction to WTO. Types of intellectual property rights: industrial property and copyrights Indian Patent Acts, 1970 with the latest amendment. Definition, types of patents.|
|12. Standard institutions and regulatory authorities||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS).|
International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
United States of Food and Drug Administration (USFDA).
Central Drug Standard Control Organization (CDSCO).
International Conference on Harmonization (ICH).
World Health Organization (WHO).
|NOTE:- If you need anything else like e-books, video lectures, syllabus, etc. regarding your Preparation / Examination then do 📌 mention it in the Comment Section below.|
Other study materials of GPAT exam:
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence GPAT 2023 Syllabus PDF
- GPAT Pharmacology Syllabus PDF Download Free 2022
- GPAT Biochemistry Syllabus PDF Download Free 2022
- Pharmaceutics syllabus for gpat | GPAT syllabus 2023 pdf
- GPAT previous year question papers with solution pdf download
- GPAT 2023 Pharmaceutical Management Syllabus PDF Download
- GPAT Microbiology Syllabus PDF Download Free 2022
- GPAT Biotechnology Syllabus PDF Download Free 2022
- GPAT 2023 syllabus-Human Anatomy and Physiology Syllabus PDF
- GPAT 2023 physical pharmacy syllabus pdf
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) : –
What is the use of GPAT exam?
GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT) is a national level entrance examination for entry into M. Pharm programmes. Till 2018, it was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India.
Can I apply for GPAT after 12th?
Candidate must have completed his 10th and 12th standard or its equivalent examination from a recognized board or university. One should have completed the 4 years of UG degree in Pharmacy (including lateral entry candidates) to be eligible for GPAT 2022.
Is niper tough than GPAT?
As per the NIPER JEE exam analysis 2021 by the ‘Pharm Intelligence Academy’, the exam was very easy for students and was similar to GPAT . No logical and in-depth analysis questions were asked. Sanjay Malge, founder of Pharma Intelligence Academy said that NIPER JEE cutoff 2021 will increase than last year.
How can I get admission in niper for B Pharmacy?
Admission : Firstly, after b. Pharmacy a national entrance exam is their which is GPAT then after clear this niper organize its own entrance exam which is NIPER JEE when the student get a good rank according to his/her capability then they allotted his branch according to their interest.