Plant Physiology MCQ for csir net | Plant Physiology MCQ in english | Plant Physiology question paper PDF | Crop Physiology MCQ with Answers | Plant Physiology quiz |
Plant Physiology Mock Test gate | Plant Physiology important Questions for GATE 2022 | Plant Biology MCQs | MCQ on stress physiology
Here is a compilation of Free MCQs of Plant Physiology for practice . It consists of Molecular Biology Multiple Choice Questions from the topic DNA Replication with Answer Key. These questions can be very useful for the preparation of all the competitive examinations in Biology / Life Sciences such as CSIR JRF NET, ICMR JRF, DBT BET JRF, GATE and other University Ph.D Entrance Examinations. So, you can test yourself HERE.
Plant Physiology (Advanced) MCQs with answers 2022 for CSIR JRF NET, ICMR JRF, DBT BET JRF, GATE, IIT JAM and other University Ph.D Entrance Examinations
We have compiled the Plant Physiology MCQs with answers 2022 for the Candidates / Students who are preparing for CSIR JRF NET, ICMR JRF, DBT BET JRF, GATE and other University Ph.D Entrance Examinations. Practice Plant Physiology Multiple Choice Questions with Answers which is very important for students who want to score good marks in their respective examinations.
There are some Plant Physiology MCQs with answers given below So , attempt these MCQs and test yourself ….
01. Non-directional movements of plant parts in responses to stimuli are called:
(a) Nastic movements
(b) Tropic movements
(c) Tactic movements
02. Cryptochromes are a class of flavoproteins of plants involved in circadian rhythms are:
(a) Sensitive to blue light
(b) Sensitive to red light
(c) Sensitive to green light
(d) Sensitive of UV light
03. Phototropins are a class of photoreceptor proteins that mediate phototropism responses in higher plants are:
(c) Membrane proteins
(d) Channel proteins
04. An important gene involved in the phototropism in plants is:
05. Circadian rhythms in plants are chiefly regulated by
(a) Phycobilins and Phytochromes
(b) Phototropins and Phycobilins
06. Bending of coleoptiles tip of oat towards the source of unilateral light of wavelength 454 nm is due to
(a) Polar transport of auxin
(b) Lateral distribution of auxin toward shaded area
(c) Degradation of auxin in the light area
(d) Synthesis of auxin in the shaded area
07. Statoliths are present in which cells of the root?
(a) Cells in the zone of elongation
(b) Cells in the quiescent cells
(c) Cells in the root cap
(d) Cells in the apical meristem of root
08. Starch filled plastids are responsible for geotropism in root cells:
09. Prolamellar bodies are present in:
10. Cholodny-Went model explains:
(a) The phloem loading in plants
(b) The tropism in plants
(c) The mechanism of nitrate absorption by root hairs
(d) The differentiation of secondary meristem from permanent tissues
11. The hydrostatic opening of stomata is due to
(a) Low water potential in mesophyll cells
(b) Movement of K+ ions into guard cells
(c) Movement of water into guard cells
(d) Decreased concentration of ABA
12. A cell organelle in plants which sediment at the lowest part of the cells and initiate differential growth patterns and bending the root towards the vertical axis is:
13. The “Foolish Seedling” disease of rice led to the discovery of:
(d) 2, 4 – D
14. Agrobacterium tumefaciens causes crown gall diseases in dicot plants. Which phytohormone genes are present on T.DNA?
(a) Auxin and cytokinin
(b) Auxin only
(c) Cytokinin only
(d) Cytokinin and brassinosteroids
15. Moll’s Half-leaf experiment is used to demonstrate:
(a) CO2 is necessary for photosynthesis
(b) Light is necessary for photosynthesis
(c) Both Co2 and Light is necessary for photosynthesis
(d) Water is essential for photosynthesis
16. Which one of the plant is a C4 plant?
17. In C4, plants the enzyme responsible for the primary fixation of CO2 is:
(a) RuBP carboxylase
(c) PEP carboxylase
(d) All of these
18. The first stable product of C4 cycle is:
Hope the information shed above regarding Plant Physiology MCQs with answers (DNA Replication) 2022 for CSIR JRF NET, ICMR JRF, DBT BET JRF, GATE and other University Ph.D Entrance Examinations . If you have any other queries , feel free to reach us so that we can revert back to us at the earliest possible.
And if any answer is wrong then feel free to correct us 🤗.
These are some RECOMMENDED Best Books for you IIT JAM preparation , Buy from below the hard copy at the affordable prices : –
Advantages of practicing MCQs QUESTIONS
- By practicing the Questions from any practice book or online HERE or last years questions Papers, you’ll be able to understand the Syllabus and Pattern of the respective exam.
- By solving the Problems / Questions, you’ll find an idea about the questions that what kind of questions were asked and what kind of questions can be asked.
- Also By continuous practicing of the Problems , you’ll be able to rectify your sharpness, accuracy, capacity and also time management skills.
IMPORTANT SEARCHES AND TAGS
- Plant Physiology MCQ book pdf
- Plant Physiology MCQ for csir net
- Plant Physiology MCQ pdf
- Plant Physiology MCQ in Hindi
- Plant Physiology question paper PDF
- Crop Physiology MCQ with Answers
- Plant Physiology quiz
- Plant Physiology previous year Questions
- Plant Physiology Mock Test gate
- Plant Physiology important Questions for GATE 2022
- Plant Biology MCQs
- MCQ on stress physiology