Here is a compilation of Free MCQs of Solid State PHYSICS (Crystal Oscillations & Bonding, Band Theory) MCQs Practice Questions for IIT JAM, JEST, TIFR, BHU, JNU, DU, HCU, ISRO etc. Candidates can practice free MCQs . At the end of Multiple Choice Questions, the answer key has also been provided for your reference. So, you can test yourself HERE.
Solid State PHYSICS (Crystal Oscillations & Bonding, Band Theory) MCQs Practice Questions for IIT JAM, JEST, TIFR, BHU, JNU, DU, HCU, ISRO etc.
Solid State PHYSICS (Crystal Oscillations & Bonding, Band Theory) MCQs Practice Questions with Answers is very important for students who want to score good marks in their examinations like IIT JAM, JEST, TIFR, BHU, JNU, DU, HCU, ISRO etc.
We have compiled the MCQs Questions for the Candidates / Students who are preparing for IIT JAM, JEST, TIFR, BHU, JNU, DU, HCU, ISRO etc. Practice Solid State PHYSICS (Crystal Oscillations & Bonding, Band Theory) MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) with Answers on a daily basis and score well in exams.
There are some Solid State Physics (Crystal Oscillations & Bonding, Band Theory) MCQs with answers given below So , attempt these Solid State Physics (Crystal Oscillations & Bonding, Band Theory) MCQs and test yourself , at the last correct and incorrect answers will be highlighted.
#1. Which of the following statements is NOT correct ?
#2. In the Kronig-Penney model, the discontinuous in the E vs k curve occur on either side of the centre for a k-value equal to (where n = 1, 2, 3, ....)
#3. Which of the following statements is corect for NaCl crystal structure?
#4. Which of the following is the best technique for measuring the effective mass of an clectron in a semiconductor?
#5. Which of the following statements is true about the velocity of electron in an energy band ?
#6. In one-dimensional periodic chain of atom with lattice parameter 'a' has first brillouin zone at:
#7. The origin ofvan der Waal’s interaction in molecular crystal is
#8. In the Kronig-Penney model, electrons are assumed to be moving in
#9. Indicate the false conclusion drawn from the Kronig-Penney model of band theory of
#10. In the expression for bonding force F(r) = (A/r^m) - (B/r^n) [ n > m, (A, B) = constant) if n takes the value between 7 and 10, the bonding is called as
Hope the information shed above regarding Crystal Oscillations & Bonding, Band Theory MCQ Questions with answers of Solid State for IIT JAM, JEST, TIFR, BHU, JNU, DU, HCU, ISRO etc… . If you have any other queries of Solid State Physics (Crystal Oscillations & Bonding, Band Theory) MCQs Multiple Choice Questions with Answers, feel free to reach us so that we can revert back to us at the earliest possible.
And if any answer is wrong then feel free to correct us 🤗.
Advantages of practicing IIT JAM Physics QUESTIONS
- By practicing the IIT JAM Physics Questions from any practice book or last years questions Papers, you’ll be able to understand the IIT JAM Physics Exam Syllabus and Pattern.
- By solving the IIT JAM physics Problems / Questions, you’ll find an idea about the questions that what kind of questions were asked and what kind of questions can be asked.
- Also By continuous practicing of the IIT JAM Physics Problems , you’ll be able to rectify your sharpness, accuracy, capacity and also time management skills.
How can I start preparing for IIT JAM for Physics ?
Step-wise IIT JAM Physics 2022 Preparation Plan
Aspirants should check the following steps to start with the preparation process of IIT JAM 2022.
- Step 1 : Know the IIT JAM 2022 syllabus thoroughly.
- Step 2 : Understand the IIT JAM exam pattern and marking scheme.
- Step 3 : Get the best books to study for IIT JAM and other study material.
- Step 4 : Make a monthly time-table, a weekly time-table, and a daily time-table.
- Step 5 : Solve past years’ question papers, sample papers, and mock tests.
These are some RECOMMENDED Best Books for you IIT JAM preparation , Buy from below the hard copy at the affordable prices : –
Solid State Physics, Devices and Electronics Important Topics for IIT JAM PHYSICS
There are some important topics of Solid State Physics, Devices and Electronics for IIT JAM PHYSICS preperation are listed below : –
- Crystal structure
- Bravais lattices and basis
- Miller indices
- X-ray diffraction and Bragg’s law
- Intrinsic and extrinsic semiconductors
- variation of resistivity with temperature
- Fermi level.p-n junction diode, I-V characteristics
- Zener diode and its applications
- BJT: characteristics in CB, CE, CC modes
- Single stage amplifier, two stage R-C coupled amplifiers.
- Simple Oscillators: Barkhausen condition, sinusoidal oscillators.
- OPAMP and applications: Inverting and non-inverting amplifier.
- Boolean algebra: Binary number systems; conversion from one system to another system; binary addition and subtraction.
- Logic Gates AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR exclusive OR; Truth tables; combination of gates;
- de Morgan’s theorem.
IIT JAM Physics Books to Read for Solid State Physics, Devices and Electronics Preparation 2022
Books that aspirants should consider reading for the topic, Solid State Physics, Devices and Electronics, are as mentioned below:
|Name of Book||Author|
|Solid State Physics||Puri & Babbar|
|Solid State Physics||SO Pillai|
IMPORTANT SEARCHES AND TAGS
- IIT JAM Physics
- IIT JAM solid State physics questions
- IIT JAM Physics topic wise objective questions
- Iit JAM physics MCQ Test
- Iit jam physics study material
- Solid State PHYSICS practice questions
- Solid State PHYSICS IIT jam study material
- Solid State PHYSICS MCQ
- Iit jam mcq
- Ssp mcq
- Solid State IIT jam practice questions
- Solid State IIT jam mcq