UGC NET Social Work Study Material PDF | UGC NET Study Material Free Download | UGC NET Social Work Mock Test | UGC NET Social Work Previous Question Papers | UGC NET Social Work study material PDF in Hindi | Arihant UGC NET Social Work PDF free download | UGC NET Social Work Solved Question Papers PDF Download | Trueman’s UGC NET Social Work PDF | R Gupta UGC NET Social Work PDF | UGC NET Paper 2 Social Work PDF
Download UGC NET Social Work Study Material PDF Free
Social Work: Social work is a professional and academic discipline that seeks to improve the quality of life and subjective well-being of individuals, groups, and communities through research, policy, community organizing, direct practice, crisis intervention, and teaching for the benefit of those affected by social disadvantages such as poverty, mental and physical illness or disability, and social injustice, including violations of their civil liberties and human rights.
If you are looking for UGC NET Social Work Study Material in the PDF to Download for Free in Hindi or English Languages ? Then why are you worrying , now you are at the right place because here Examflame is going to provide the Free Downloadable UGC NET Social Work Study Material in the PDF format. Then download the UGC NET Commerce Study Material in the PDF Format to enhance your preperation of UGC NET for Commerce and crack the Exam with a good marks.
Topicwise UGC NET Social Work Study Material are tabulated below . So you can download the Soft copy of the material from below. If you want more study material for any other subject or anything else like Handwritten Notes, Books pdf , video lectures, mind Maps etc regarding Any Exam then let us know in the comment section below. Also if you have any type problem regarding this post feel free to post your comment below.
UGC NET Social Work Syllabus
After the completion of the registration and application process, all the candidates who are going to appear for UGC NET exam should start their preparation without any further a do. To prepare for the exam, candidates need to have a thorough knowledge of the UGC NET Social Work Syllabus [Latest]. The detail syllabus is bulleted below :
Unit – I
- Evolution of Social Work Profession – Impact of Social Reform Movements; Factors that influenced the emergence of method approach in Social Work Practice; Social Work profession and Human Rights.
- Philosophy and Principles of Social Work and their application.
- System Approach to Social Work Practice; Role of Social Work in the Remedial, Preventive and Developmental Models.
- Definition, Relevance and Scope of Integrated Approach to Social Work Practice, Skills and Techniques.
- Social Work Education – Content, Training, Supervision, Problems and Challenges.
Unit – II
- Meaning and Characteristics of Society, Community, Social Group and Social Institution; Social Structure and Social Stratification : Theories of Social Change and Social Disorganisation.
- Tribal, Rural and Urban Communities, Weaker and Vulnerable Sections and Minority Groups.
- Population, Poverty, Unemployment, Under developments ; Problems of Developing Economies and Consequences of New Economic Policy.
- Concept of Welfare State, Indian Constitution – Features, Problems, Fundamental Rights and Directive Principles and Planning in India – Five – Year Plans.
- Concept and Causative Factors of Indian Social Problems – Analysis.
- Intervention in Social Problems – Government and Voluntary Efforts at Micro and Macro – levels.
- Role of the Social Workers in identifying social problems and development of appropriate strategies.
Unit – III
- Human Behaviour, Human Needs, Human Motivation and Problems of Human Behaviour and Coping Mechanisms.
- Human Growth and Development in the Lifespan of Individual.
- Learning, Socialisation and Theories of Personality.
UGC NET Social Work Syllabus PDF (Latest) download free [English/Hindi]
UGC NET Social Work | UGC NET Social Work PDF …
Unit – IV
- Case Work – Concept, Objectives and Principles.
- Social Case Work Process – Intake, Study, Social Diagnosis, Treatment, Termination and Evaluation.
- Approaches in Case Work – Psychoanalytical, Psycho – Social, Problem Solving, Behaviour Modification, Crisis Intervention, Eclectic Approach.
- Techniques and skills in Social Case Work.
- Interviews, Home visit, Resource Mobilisation, Referral, Environmental Modification, Case Work Relationship, Communication, Types of Recordings in Case Work.
- Role of Social Case Worker in Various Settings.
Unit – V
- Concept of Group Work – Assumptions, Definition and Goals of Group Work.
- Principles, Skills and Values of Social Group Work.
- Stages of Group Development and Use of Programs for Group Development : Orientation Stage, Working Stage, Termination Stage, Program Planning, Implementation and Evaluation.
- Study of Group Process – Group Dynamics, Member’s behaviour, Leadership and Role of the Worker in Various Settings.
- Approaches and Models in Group Work Practice – Therapeutic / Social Treatment. Development Group and Task – oriented Group.
Unit – VI
- Concept, Principles and Objectives of Community Organisation.
- Approaches in Community Organisation – Models, Strategies and Role of Social Worker in each of the Approaches.
- Community Development and Community Organisation.
- Social Action in Community Organisation – Concept, Purpose and Techniques.
- Community Organisation as a Para – Political Process – Networking, Conscientisation, Planning and Organising, Roles and Strategies of Social movements – Types and Role of NGOs.
Unit – VII
- Definition, Nature, Scope and Purposes of Social Work Research.
- Research Designs, Types and Methods.
- Steps in Social Work Research – Problem Formulation, Operationalisation of Variables, Sampling, Tools and Techniques of Data Collection, Data Analysis and Report Writing.
- Role and Responsibilities of the Researcher.
- Statistics – its use and limitation in Social Work Research (measures of central tendency, chi – square test, t – test, correlation).
Unit – VIII
- Social Policy – Concept and Scope, Distinction between Social and Economic Policies, Place of Ideology and Values.
- Evolution of Social Policy in India; Review of Major Policies and Programs, viz., Education, Health, Shelter, Environment, Social Security, Employment, Family, Child, Women and Youth Welfare, Welfare of the Weaker Sections, Elderly and Disabled.
- Characteristics of Social Welfare Organisations – Size, Nature, Design, Legal Status, Rules and Procedure and Overall Policy.
- Management of Social Welfare Organisations (Government and Voluntary) – Home Relation. Financial relation and Physical Relation.
- Program and Project Management Identifying Overall and Specific Needs, Project Formulations, Monitoring and Evaluation, Recording and Accountability.
Unit – IX
- Concept of Social Justice – Its relationship with Social Legislation; Civil Rights; Human Rights; and Issues of Social Justice.
- Legislations pertaining to Women and Children.
- Legislations pertaining to Social Defence, Social Security and Social Assistance.
- Legislations pertaining to people with Disability, the Underprivileged and Health related Legislations.
- Role of Social Worker in promoting Social Legislation and Social Justice.
Unit – X
- Social Development – Meaning, Concept and Indicators.
- Approaches and Strategies – Growth and Equity, Minimum Needs, Quality of Life.
- Global Efforts for Human Development, Concept of Sustainable Development.
- Social Work and Social Development.
- Problems of Social Development in India.
|🔥 Examflame.com is not the owner of these pdfs , we picked up this from the Internet and pinned with this blog. We do not want to violate any copyright law. And if anybody has any issue / problem then please contact mmaterial [email protected] or you can also fill in the contact form below with your original proof to request to detach the file|
Download UGC NET Social Work Study Material PDF Free in Hindi
|Topic #1||Social Work: an Introduction||Download Pdf|
|Topic #2||Social Research||Download Pdf|
|Topic #3||Indian Social Problems||Download Pdf|
|Topic #4||Sociology & Social Work||Download Pdf|
|Topic #5||Social Psychology,Communication and Social Work||Download Pdf|
|Topic #6||Social Case Work and Counselling||Download Pdf|
|Topic #7||Social Group Work||Download Pdf|
|Topic #8||Social Welfare Administration and Legislation||Download Pdf|
|Topic #9||Social Development & Social Work||Download Pdf|
|Topic #10||Community Organisation & Social Action||Download Pdf|
|Topic #11||Human Resource Management & Industrial relation||Download Pdf|
|Topic #12||labour welfare & legislation||Download Pdf|
Hope you like the UGC NET Social Work Study Material PDF which are provided above. To get more notes Study Material, Books PDF, etc for free like this do share the post with your friends and Follow us on Quora and Join our Telegram Group (links are given below) to get more interesting materials like this.
|NOTE : – If you need anything else more like ebooks, video lectures, syllabus etc regarding your Preperation / Examination then do 📌 mention in the Comment Section below|
UGC NET Social Work Exam Tips/ Strategy
- As you know, the UGC NET Social Work Syllabus is vast. So, make a separate list of topics that you think will need more attention and divide the time accordingly.
- According to experts, flowcharts are very efficient in learning something. Using them in your preparation will be one of the best choices for reaching your goal.
- Solving UGC NET Social Work Question Papers is mandatory to get an idea about the type of questions asked in the exam
- Do weekly Revisions All Topics which you Covered in Week do Revise All in a Weekend
- Practice Online Test Series & Analysis your Score
- Revise the concept, practice, and solve the paper again.
- Take help from your subject teachers to clear the doubts and concepts regarding any topic
Is it difficult to crack NET exam?
Yes, the exam is tough, however, many candidates (who have prepared hard for it) make it to the cut off of UGC NET. UGC NET exam includes 2 papers – Paper I and Paper II. Paper I is General Ability Test, held for anaysing the teaching and research ability of the candidates.
What is pass mark in UGC NET?
UGC NET qualifying cut off marks for General category is 40% in Paper I and II while the qualifying marks for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD/Transgender categories is 35% in Papers I and II.
Important Searches and Tags
- Download UGC NET Social Work Study Material PDF Free in Hindi
- UGC NET Social Work
- UGC NET Social Work Study Material PDF free Download
- UGC NET Social Work study material PDF in Hindi
- Arihant UGC NET Social Work PDF
- Trueman’s UGC NET Social Work PDF
- UGC NET Paper 2 Social Work PDF
- UGC NET Social Work Study Online
- UGC NET Social Work syllabus 2022
- UGC NET Social Work Previous Question Papers
- R Gupta UGC NET Social Work PDF
- UGC NET Social Work Mock Test
- UGC NET Social Work Question Paper 2021
- How to prepare for UGC NET Social Work
- UGC NET Social Work syllabus 2021 PDF download
- UGC NET Social Work Solved Question Papers PDF Download