Practice UGC NET Tribal and Regional Language Mock Test for Free only On www.examflame.com and take your preparation to the another level. These Questions are prepared as per the Latest Syllabus of UGC NET Tribal and Regional Language 2022 . Practicing mock tests/Test series, you will get an idea about how and which type of Question will ask in the Examination. It also boost your confidence level. Also Solve UGC NET Tribal and Regional Language Previous Year Question Paper. And Don’t Forget to Shore with Your Friends.
UGC NET Tribal and Regional Language Mock Test 2022 [Free]
1. Who is the author of the book ‘The Mundas and their country’?
(A) Dr. Kumar Suresh Singh
(B) Sharat Chandra Roy
(C) Colonel Dalton
2. Who is the Supreme God of Birhor?
3. What is the “Dhumkuria” of Oraon?
(D) Youth dormitory
4. How many tribes were scheduled in 1931?
5. Who is Scheduled Caste?
(C) Chik Baraik
6. What is ‘Gonong’?
(A) Market value
(B) Mediator value
(C) Bride Price
(D) Bridegroom price
7. What is the word for the festival of fire-walking among the Sadans?
8. What is worshipped in ‘Sohrai’?
(A) Forest animals
(D) Domestic animals
9. What is “Madaiti”?
(A) Collective work and feast
(B) Collective labour and remuneration
(C) No work without wage
(D) Yearly service
Read the following passage minutely and answer question No. 10 to 14:
“I (Mahatma Gandhi) am a servant of India and I am trying to serve India. I serve the whole of mankind. I had thought in my early life that the service of India was not against the service of mankind. As I advanced in years and it is hoped my intellect – also developed, I have realized that my thinking was right. After about fifty years of public service I can say today that the service of a country is no less than the service of the world. This thinking of mine has become even stronger that this principle is very good. By more acceptance of this principle the condition of the world can improve and the mutual jealousy among the different nations of the world can be ended?
10. What will be the correct heading of this passage?
(A) Service of world
(B) Service of India
(C) Service of mankind
(D) Service of a country
11. Service of India is not against whom?
(A) Service of Mankind
(B) Service of Public
(C) Service of World
12. The service of a country is not less than whom?
(A) Service of God
(B) Service of country
(C) Service of Public
(D) Service of World
13. Whether the jealousy of different countries of the world can be ended with the service of a nation?
(C) It is not known
(D) Yes too, not too
14. With which principle the condition of the world may be improved?
(A) Self-service is best.
(B) Service of a Nation is service of the world.
(C) Service of other country is good.
(D) Service of a own country is better.
15. What is Linguistics?
(A) Linguistics is a grammar of grammars.
(B) Linguistics is not science but shastra.
(C) Linguistics is a history of languages.
(D) Linguistics is the unscientific study of languages.
16. What is the subject of pre-linguistics study?
(C) Auditory and vocal organs
(D) Literature and culture
17. Who was the propounder of Yo-heho Theory (origin of languages)?
(A) Otto Jespersen
(D) Prof. Richard
18. What is in between dialect and language?
19. Which is the most scientific script?
21. Which is the example of Transference of Meaning?
22. What is correct in regard to word ‘Shabda’ and Form/Pada?
(A) Both are same
(B) Suffix less word and with suffix form
(C) Both are opposite to each other
(D) Both are deeply related
23. Which is not noticed in the Morphological classification?
(A) On Semanteme
(B) On Composition-element
(C) On Morpheme
(D) On Composition and Semanteme
24. Which group is the most matching?
a. Sanskrit i. Pita
b. Persian ii. Pitri
c. Hindi iii. Pater
d. Latin iv. Pidr
a b c d
(A) ii iv i iii
(B) iv i iii ii
(C) i iii ii iv
(D) iii ii iv i
25. What is the main subject of ‘Samveda’?
26. What we consider about the ‘Mahabharata’?
(B) All the four Veda
(C) 18 Purana
(D) All Upanishadas
27. Who is the author of ‘Padmawat’?
(C) Malik Muhammad Jayasi
28. What is ‘Aasharh ka Eka Din’ of Mohan Rakesh?
29. What is the period of ‘Bhaktikala’?
(A) 1375 – 1700
(B) 1050 – 1375
(C) 1900 – 1947
(D) 1700 – 1900
30. How many ‘Parba’ and ‘Adhyay’ are in Mahabharat and Gita?
(A) 7 – 18
(B) 18 – 18
(C) 9 – 18
(D) 18 – 10
31. What kind of devotion belongs to Malik Muhammad Jayasi?
(A) Krishna Bhakti
(B) Gyan Margi
(C) Sagun Bhakti
(D) Prem Margi
32. What is Urwashi?
(B) Short Epic
33. “Poetry is twice removed from the reality”, whose definition of poetry is this?
34. Which grouping of the assertion and reason is the most appropriate in the following?
Assertion (A): “Je Naci Se Banci” (He will live who will dance.)
Reason (R): Because it will save the culture.
(A) (A) is correct (R) is not correct.
(B) (A) is not correct (R) is correct.
(C) (A) and (R) both are correct.
(D) (A) and (R) both are not correct.
35. What is the ‘Sthayibhav’ of ‘Shant rasa’?
36. Who is the writer of ‘Ashtadhyayi’?
(A) Aacharya Bharat Muni
(D) Aacharya Dandi
37. “Ya anuragi cit ki gati smujhe nahi koy. jyon jyon doobe shyam rang tyon tyon ujwal hoy.” Which ‘Alankar’ is in it?
38. How many ‘matra’s are in ‘Caupai’?
(A) 16 – 16
(B) 12 – 1 2
(C) 13 – 13
(D) 11 – 11
39. What is the ‘Alankar’ when the effect happens without any cause?
40. Which ‘Shabdashakti’ is in it?
41. To which category the “Madra Munda and Fanimukut Ray Katha” belong?
42. Aysi jagah baitho ki koi na khe Utha. Aysi bat bolo ki koi na khe jhutha. What is this?
43. To which community the “Sona Lekan disum ki khoj” legend belongs?
44. To which category the ‘Paika’ dance belongs?
(A) Ghora Nach
(B) Mardani Jhumar
(C) Chau dance
(D) Marshal art dance
45. What is witch-craft?
(A) Folk faith
(B) Blind faith
(C) Half faith
(D) Full faith
46. Which element is dominating in the folktale?
(A) Worldly life
47. ‘Lokgit lok jiwan ke ved hain.’ Whose statement is this?
(A) Hazari Prasad Dwivedi
(B) Mahabir Prasad Dwivedi
(C) Ram Vilas Sharma
(D) Ravindra Nath Thakur
48. When the ‘Nawakhani’ is celebrated?
(A) In Aghan
(B) In Dshayan
(C) In Pus festival
(D) After karma
49. From which the practical knowledge of life is achieved clearly?
(A) By Riddle
(B) By Saying
(C) By Mantras
(D) By Ballad
50. In which category the folktale of Asur Aur Khasra Dhangar is classified?
(A) Fairy tales
(B) Magical tales
|NOTE : – If you need anything else more like e-books, video lectures, syllabus etc regarding your Preparation / Examination then do 📌 mention in the Comment Section below|
Hope you like the mock test given above for UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languagev 2022 . To get more Information about any exam, Previous Question Papers , Study Material, Book PDF, Notes etc for free, do share the post with your friends and Follow and Join us on other Platforms links are given below to get more interesting information, materials like this.
Answer Key (if you find any answer wrong, feel free to comment below)
Important Searches & Tags
- ugc net regional language question questions
- ugc net old question paper tribal and regional language
- ugc net practice paper 2
- ugc net solved paper 2 in hindi pdf
- net exam general paper questions and answers
- ugc net paper 2 download
- ugc net paper 2 answer key
- ugc net guide
- UGC NET Tribal and Regional Language Mock Test
- UGC NET free Mock Test
- UGC NET Mock Test Paper 2
- UGC NET Tribal and Regional Language Mock Test in Hindi
- UGC NET Mock Test Paper
- UGC NET Paper 1 Mock Test PDF
- UGC NET Mock Test app
- UGC NET Mock Test in Hindi